Toronto - Downtown Study Group : GMAT Study Groups
Check GMAT Club App Tracker for the Latest School Decision Releases http://gmatclub.com/AppTrack

It is currently 11 Dec 2016, 05:29
GMAT Club Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Toronto - Downtown Study Group

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Jul 2012
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Aug 2012, 06:16
Hi Everyone,

I just started studying last week for the GMAT and have a target score of 700. I'm planning on spending the next three months or so studying and think it would be beneficial to have some group sessions on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. I think a group would be great for just motivation as well as working through some concepts or strategies.

If anyone has similar goals or timelines and would like to try out getting together to study, please message me or respond and we can swap contact details.

Cheers,
Mitch
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Aug 2012
Posts: 3
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Aug 2012, 12:13
Hi Mitch,

Quantum Test Prep offers free GMAT Info Sessions and Trial Classes at Wilfrid Laurier University, Ryerson University, and at our downtown Toronto location. Please visit our website to sign up for one of these events. You'll also find resources including practice exams, study tips, and application advice by connecting with us on social media. Checkout our Facebook page for details about our raffle to win a FREE GMAT Course (valued at $2,000).

Best of luck with your GMAT preparation!

Sincerely,
Quantum Test Prep
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2012
Posts: 2
Location: Canada
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Aug 2012, 04:18
The idea does sound interesting, however I'm a little north of downtown (in North York)

I will be getting the study material this weekend and I'm also planning to dedicate the next 3-4 months to study for my 1st GMAT test with a similar goal of achieving at least 700


Sergei

msegui9 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I just started studying last week for the GMAT and have a target score of 700. I'm planning on spending the next three months or so studying and think it would be beneficial to have some group sessions on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. I think a group would be great for just motivation as well as working through some concepts or strategies.

If anyone has similar goals or timelines and would like to try out getting together to study, please message me or respond and we can swap contact details.

Cheers,
Mitch
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Dec 2011
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 May 2013, 17:47
Hi there

I was wondering if there was anybody interested in forming a study group. I live in the GTA and would definitely like some motivation. Look forward to meeting some prospective study buds :)

Thanks
Neha
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Dec 2009
Posts: 35
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [1] , given: 2

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jul 2013, 11:46
1
This post received
KUDOS
NehaSampath wrote:
Hi there

I was wondering if there was anybody interested in forming a study group. I live in the GTA and would definitely like some motivation. Look forward to meeting some prospective study buds :)

Thanks
Neha


Please count me in. I am in the GTA are well, would like to be a part of or start a GMAT study group
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2012
Posts: 2
Location: Canada
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Jul 2013, 09:51
asib wrote:
NehaSampath wrote:
Hi there

I was wondering if there was anybody interested in forming a study group. I live in the GTA and would definitely like some motivation. Look forward to meeting some prospective study buds :)

Thanks
Neha


Please count me in. I am in the GTA are well, would like to be a part of or start a GMAT study group


Let's revive the old topic, since my earlier plans coincided with career switch, I am now, finally, ready to start studying for GMAT with the focus of applying for August 2014 entry.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Aug 2013, 08:26
Is this thread still active ? I want to get started with GMAT prep ..anyone ?

Vishal
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Sep 2013
Posts: 12
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2013, 21:54
vishalkhasgiwala wrote:
Is this thread still active ? I want to get started with GMAT prep ..anyone ?

Vishal


I am ready and down to study for gmat and looking for a partner, if you are still interested then let me know
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Sep 2013
Posts: 12
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2013, 21:56
ruthless750 wrote:
asib wrote:
NehaSampath wrote:
Hi there

I was wondering if there was anybody interested in forming a study group. I live in the GTA and would definitely like some motivation. Look forward to meeting some prospective study buds :)

Thanks
Neha


Please count me in. I am in the GTA are well, would like to be a part of or start a GMAT study group


Let's revive the old topic, since my earlier plans coincided with career switch, I am now, finally, ready to start studying for GMAT with the focus of applying for August 2014 entry.


hey, still looking for a partner? if yes then i am down for it
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Jul 2015
Posts: 3
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jul 2015, 13:47
Hey Guys,

If anyone's looking to join a GMAT group, I and my friend are planning to start first week of August and plan to do it for 3-4 months.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Sep 2013
Posts: 12
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2015, 17:02
alitahir66 wrote:
Hey Guys,

If anyone's looking to join a GMAT group, I and my friend are planning to start first week of August and plan to do it for 3-4 months.


hey, still looking for a partner? if yes then i am down for it
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Jan 2015
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Sep 2015, 18:37
1
This post was
BOOKMARKED
ammara13 wrote:
alitahir66 wrote:
Hey Guys,

If anyone's looking to join a GMAT group, I and my friend are planning to start first week of August and plan to do it for 3-4 months.


hey, still looking for a partner? if yes then i am down for it




Hey, I am also looking to join a study group for my GMAT prep. I am looking at a 90-120 day timeline to give my exam. If anyone is looking for a similar timeline and a prep to start from basics, please revert back.

Thanks

Jas
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Sep 2013
Posts: 12
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Sep 2015, 23:25
Jmakkar wrote:
ammara13 wrote:
alitahir66 wrote:
Hey Guys,

If anyone's looking to join a GMAT group, I and my friend are planning to start first week of August and plan to do it for 3-4 months.


hey, still looking for a partner? if yes then i am down for it




Hey, I am also looking to join a study group for my GMAT prep. I am looking at a 90-120 day timeline to give my exam. If anyone is looking for a similar timeline and a prep to start from basics, please revert back.

Thanks

Jas


Hey, I am looking at the same timeline and a prep to start from the basics.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Jan 2015
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2015, 18:03
Hey I can be reached at makkar dot jasmeet at the rate gmail dot com, if you want to set something up. I would want to start at the earliest since I already have the study material.

Jas
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Sep 2015
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Sep 2015, 13:43
Jmakkar wrote:
Hey I can be reached at makkar dot jasmeet at the rate gmail dot com, if you want to set something up. I would want to start at the earliest since I already have the study material.

Jas


Hello,

I am serious about studying and getting a good grade on the GMAT to get into a school to do my GMAT as well.

Can I join you folks?

I will send you an email.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Jul 2015
Posts: 5
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 13

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2016, 07:07
Hey all,

Is anyone still studying for the GMAT in downtown Toronto? I am located in midtown and have been preparing for 3 months now. I am in the final phase and hope to write the exam at the end of April.
Let me know if anyone is serious about getting together to study or exchange knowledge/strategies/experience...

Cheers!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Aug 2014
Posts: 8
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2016, 15:30
Hi All,

I am interested in studying for the GMAT test. I am very serious and aiming for a score of 700.

Let me know if interested as i am located very close to Downtown.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Jul 2015
Posts: 5
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 13

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2016, 20:48
Sorry I just saw your reply. If you are still interested, email me at: Karim2982 at gmail/com

Posted from my mobile device Image
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 07 Jul 2014
Posts: 5
Concentration: General Management, Statistics
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2016, 13:38
Does this group still exist? I would really like to study for GMAT with someone.
I am guessing that a study group would be very helpful since my score is not increasing.
Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group   [#permalink] 03 Sep 2016, 13:38
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Study Group in Toronto beatgmat1189 2 02 May 2016, 19:50
Experts publish their posts in the topic GMAT Study Group Toronto notoriouseagle 1 20 Apr 2016, 11:23
Toronto (Downtown) Study group - GMAT rlopes 1 04 Jul 2015, 15:12
1 Study group in downtown Toronto kikanny 10 24 Feb 2015, 04:03
Toronto Gmat Study group hamburglar 11 13 Jan 2014, 19:29
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Toronto - Downtown Study Group

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.