Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 13:16 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 13:16

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools: Cornell - Class of 2008
Send PM
Send PM
Send PM
Send PM
Tour Review: Hoa Lu Tam Coc (Vietnam) Boats, Bad Food + Broken Bikes [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Tour Review: Hoa Lu Tam Coc (Vietnam) Boats, Bad Food + Broken Bikes
Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour:   Boats + Bad Food + Broken Bikes While visiting Hanoi, Vietnam, on our honeymoon, we booked a tour called “Hoa Lu Tam Coc”.  Overall, it was average and, personally, I would not recommend it.  Some people may like this – keep reading and let me know what you think. […]

The post Tour Review: Hoa Lu Tam Coc (Vietnam) Boats, Bad Food + Broken Bikes appeared first on The Reward Boss.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Send PM
Credit Cards That Are Worth the Annual Fee [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Credit Cards That Are Worth the Annual Fee
Do Annual Fees Make You Want To Vomit? I often get asked by friends whether they should keep or cancel certain credit cards when the annual fee hits.  I hate annual fees, but in some cases, the card is really worth the fee.  Below is my own list of credit cards with annual fees that I […]

The post Credit Cards That Are Worth the Annual Fee appeared first on The Reward Boss.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Send PM
$1000 Bonus For New Lyft Drivers – 1 Week Only [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: $1000 Bonus For New Lyft Drivers – 1 Week Only
 $1000 Bonus For New Lyft Drivers ($500 in NYC) – FOR ONE WEEK ONLY! Lyft is offering huge bonuses for new drivers for 1 week only ($1,000 or $500)!  Looks like they signed up so many passengers with their recent free ride promotion and now they desperately need more drivers to meet demand.  If I […]

The post $1000 Bonus For New Lyft Drivers – 1 Week Only appeared first on The Reward Boss.
Send PM
Hotel Review: 5 Nights At The Andaman Langkawi Resort, Malaysia [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Hotel Review: 5 Nights At The Andaman Langkawi Resort, Malaysia
The Andaman Langkawi Resort TRIP REPORT INDEX   SUMMARY I loved almost everything about my stay at The Andaman.  “Paradise found” were my initial thoughts when I arrived.  The staff here was really fantastic (they seem happy to be there and go out of their way to help you) — this is where I gave away […]

The post Hotel Review: 5 Nights At The Andaman Langkawi Resort, Malaysia appeared first on The Reward Boss.
Send PM
3 Free or Cheap Ways To Get Passport Photos [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: 3 Free or Cheap Ways To Get Passport Photos
$12 Passport Photos At CVS / Walgreens = RIP OFF Do you ever feel ripped off after paying about $12 for a passport photo at CVS or Walgreens.  After all, I can print one photo for about 50 cents. They are taking your photo so it makes sense that it costs extra.  However, if you […]

The post 3 Free or Cheap Ways To Get Passport Photos appeared first on The Reward Boss.
Send PM
FEELGOOD FRIDAY: I Will Match $1250 KIVA Loans This Weekend [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: FEELGOOD FRIDAY: I Will Match $1250 KIVA Loans This Weekend
I Will Match up to $1250 Kiva Loans This Weekend I will match up to $1250 of loans, up to $100 per person who joins my team and makes a Kiva loan this weekend. Why? I love to travel.  I love to see amazing and beautiful places and believe everyone needs to travel more.  Many of […]

The post FEELGOOD FRIDAY: I Will Match $1250 KIVA Loans This Weekend appeared first on The Reward Boss.
Send PM
$1000 Bonus For New Lyft Drivers – Extended BUT… [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: $1000 Bonus For New Lyft Drivers – Extended BUT…
 $1000 Bonus For New Lyft Drivers – FEWER CITIES – Extended Until Sunday March 8th, You snooze you lose.  Lyft just changed the terms of the $1000 Bonus promotion I wrote about yesterday.  They removed cities (which probably recruited enough drivers) and extended the $1000 bonus until Sunday March 8 for the cities below.  It’s not […]

The post $1000 Bonus For New Lyft Drivers – Extended BUT… appeared first on The Reward Boss.
Send PM
Vote Your Favorite Small Business To Win $25k FedEx Grant Contest [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Vote Your Favorite Small Business To Win $25k FedEx Grant Contest
FedEx Grant Contest For Small Business 2015 – up to $25,000!   The FedEx Grant Contest will select a few small business and provide up to a $25,000 prize!  Vote for your favorite small business now through 3/17/15. I’m voting for a start-up called Peaceful Fruits a social good snack company created by a friend, former Peace Corps volunteer and […]

The post Vote Your Favorite Small Business To Win $25k FedEx Grant Contest appeared first on The Reward Boss.
Send PM
Langkawi Restaurants: Leave Your Resort For Dinner! [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Langkawi Restaurants: Leave Your Resort For Dinner!
There are many good Langkawi restaurants! Excellent food and prices await! Since we stayed at The Andaman Resort which is secluded all the way in the northwest part of the island, going out to eat easily turns in to a 2+ hour event with most of that time spent driving/looking for the restaurant (some are hidden). The […]

The post Langkawi Restaurants: Leave Your Resort For Dinner! appeared first on The Reward Boss.
Send PM
Weekend Update – $1000 Lyft Bonus, SPG News, Barclays US Air 50% Bonus [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Weekend Update – $1000 Lyft Bonus, SPG News, Barclays US Air 50% Bonus, Marriott Changes
Don’t have time to sift through BoardingArea and Flyertalk?  It’s been a BUSY week while I was featured on BoardingArea this week! Here are the Rewarding Highlights from the past week: $1,000 Lyft Driver Sign-Up Bonus: What a crazy promo! The short version: if you sign up to be a Lyft driver in one of the cities […]

The post Weekend Update – $1000 Lyft Bonus, SPG News, Barclays US Air 50% Bonus, Marriott Changes appeared first on The Reward Boss.
Send PM
Langkawi Island – Biking to Temurun Waterfalls [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Langkawi Island – Biking to Temurun Waterfalls
Biking to Temurun Waterfalls TRIP REPORT INDEX   SUMMARY During our 5 night stay at The Andaman Resort in Langkawi, Malaysia, we rented a car so that we can explore the island. It turned out that there was plenty to do at the resort and leaving wasn’t really all that necessary.  This bike ride was both a […]

The post Langkawi Island – Biking to Temurun Waterfalls appeared first on The Reward Boss.
Send PM
Top 5 Credit Cards For Travel Rewards ✦ March 2015 [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Top 5 Credit Cards For Travel Rewards ✦ March 2015
The following is a list of the Top 5 Credit Cards for Travel Rewards for March 2015. If none of these cards are what you’re looking for, check out the credit card offer directory and tools here.   THE TOP 5 Credit Cards 1) US Airways Credit Card Links to Apply Direct Link (50,000 Bonus + 10,000 […]

The post Top 5 Credit Cards For Travel Rewards ✦ March 2015 appeared first on The Reward Boss.
Send PM
Poll: Did Lyft Stiff You Out Of $1000? Lyftgate [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Poll: Did Lyft Stiff You Out Of $1000? Lyftgate
PEOPLE ARE ANGRY ABOUT LYFTGATE Bad publicity is building: see Forbes, Twitter, Uberpeople, Jetsetter, Slickdeals, Facebook, and BuzzFeed. Today is the last day for drivers to be approved so they could complete 1 ride and earn a $1,000 Bonus both for themselves and for those who referred them. Many have reported delays with the background check while others were approved […]

The post Poll: Did Lyft Stiff You Out Of $1000? Lyftgate appeared first on The Reward Boss.
Send PM
Lyft Extends Deadline For $1000 Bonus… For Some [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Lyft Extends Deadline For $1000 Bonus… For Some
    Lyft Extends Deadline For $1000 Bonus… For Some Lyft has extended the deadline for new driver applicants who applied and passed their DMV and background check by March 5! Unfortunately, based on the results of yesterday’s polling results and many online complaints, most applicants have are stuck in the approval process.  Lyft will be contacting those […]

The post Lyft Extends Deadline For $1000 Bonus… For Some appeared first on The Reward Boss.
Send PM
Ride Free: Uber Rolls Royce NYC – Today to Sunday [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Ride Free: Uber Rolls Royce NYC – Today to Sunday
  Ride Free: Uber Rolls Royce NYC – Today to Sunday I just registered for Uber’s new promotion and hoping I get to ride in a Rolls Royce tonight.  Just enter code ROYALRIDENYC in your Uber App. If you get it, take some pictures and leave comments below.   So far I have not been […]

The post Ride Free: Uber Rolls Royce NYC – Today to Sunday appeared first on The Reward Boss.
Send PM
$8 Lyft Line Rides in New York City – Check Your Email [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: $8 Lyft Line Rides in New York City – Check Your Email
  $8 Lyft Line Rides in New York City I have been using Lyft Line since it came out.  The rides are much cheaper than regular Lyft plus a nice perk – I get a fixed price quote (regular Lyft does not give any quote at all).  Now, those who receive this offer can ride for […]

The post $8 Lyft Line Rides in New York City – Check Your Email appeared first on The Reward Boss.
Send PM
Get 1,000 Hilton HHonors Points By Changing Your Password [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Get 1,000 Hilton HHonors Points By Changing Your Password
Get 1,000 Hilton points just for changing your password by March 25.   Hilton posted this offer on this Flyertalk post.  After I logged into my Hilton account I saw the above alert.  They are going to force you to change it anyway so if you do it now you will get 1,000 points.  The points will arrive […]

The post Get 1,000 Hilton HHonors Points By Changing Your Password appeared first on The Reward Boss.
GMAT Club Bot
Get 1,000 Hilton HHonors Points By Changing Your Password [#permalink]
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11