Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 13:22 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 13:22

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools: Cornell - Class of 2008
Send PM
Send PM
Send PM
Send PM
FEELGOOD FRIDAY: I Will Match Up To $500 When You Fund A $25 [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: FEELGOOD FRIDAY: I Will Match Up To $500 When You Fund A $25 Kiva Loan
I will match up to $500 of loans, up to $25 per person who joins my team and makes a Kiva loan.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Send PM
Trip Report ✈ Peru & Machu Picchu – Hotel Review: Sheraton L [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Trip Report ✈ Peru & Machu Picchu – Hotel Review: Sheraton Lima
Hotel Review: Sheraton Lima. Highlights from my 16 day trip Peru / Machu Picchu trip.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Send PM
LYFT Line & UberPool want you to carpool with strangers.  Wo [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: LYFT Line & UberPool want you to carpool with strangers.  Would you?
  Lyft and Uber are continuing to disrupt the transportation business.  Lyft just launched “Lyft Line“ which would let you carpool with strangers. Lyft says 90% of their riders have someone else taking the same trip within 5 minutes… so why not connect them. Makes sense.  It will further reduce the cost versus a taxi.  For […]
Send PM
Trip Report ✈ Peru & Machu Picchu – Urubamba / Sacred Valley [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Trip Report ✈ Peru & Machu Picchu – Urubamba / Sacred Valley Highlights
Urubamba / Sacred Valley Highlights. Highlights from my 16 day trip Peru / Machu Picchu trip.
Send PM
Intercontinental Bora Bora – Overwater Bungalows 50K pts/nt [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Intercontinental Bora Bora – Overwater Bungalows 50K pts/nt (Chase IHG Mastercard 80k bonus)
Redeeming IC pts at the Bora Bora & Thalasso Spa is the shiniest gem in the entire IHG award program. For a mere 50k IC pts, you can secure an overwater bungalow.
Send PM
Weekend Update with TheRewardBoss ✍ August 11, 2014 (Chase U [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Weekend Update with TheRewardBoss ✍ August 11, 2014 (Chase United 50k Biz Offer, Citi Exec AA Update, Hyatt Vegas Bonus)
Don’t have time to sift through BoardingArea and Flyertalk? Here are the Rewarding Highlights from the past few days: $200 AA Giveaway,
Send PM
Winners of the $200 American Airlines Certificate & United C [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Winners of the $200 American Airlines Certificate & United Club Pass GIVEAWAY are…
  and the winners are …       Last week I announced a giveaway (read more here) to celebrate my joining of the BoardingArea.com & prior2boarding family.     The two prizes were: Prize #1)  $200 American Airlines Gift Card with NO Expiration Date (bought using the American Express $200 credit for Airline Expenses - see #2 on last month’s […]
Send PM
Amazon undercuts Square & Paypal with Local Register Credit [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Amazon undercuts Square & Paypal with Local Register Credit Card Reader (1.75% Fee)
    Amazon just launched their Local Register credit card reader which will let you process swiped credit card transactions for only 1.75% (less than Square and Paypal). Amazon is using lower transaction fees to try to take market share from Square and Paypal in the credit card processing business.  Sign up before October 31, […]
Send PM
$400 Bonus When You Open a Citibank CitiGold Account [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: $400 Bonus When You Open a Citibank CitiGold Account
$400 Bonus When You Open a Citibank CitiGold Account
Send PM
Weekend Update with TheRewardBoss – August 15, 2014 (US Air [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Weekend Update with TheRewardBoss – August 15, 2014 (US Air Awards, Delta Amex 50K, Lyft/Uber Update)
Don’t have time to sift through BoardingArea and Flyertalk? Here are the Rewarding Highlights from the past week:
Send PM
Avis Free Elite Status & 2-Day Weekend Car Rental [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Avis Free Elite Status & 2-Day Weekend Car Rental
  Pointscentric gives detailed instructions on get Avis First Elite status as well as a free 2 day weekend car rental from Avis. Step 1:  Click here to sign up for Avis First Elite Status – (Free).  If you have “Preferred” Status already (which is below First), don’t click the red continue button.  Instead, click […]

The post Avis Free Elite Status & 2-Day Weekend Car Rental appeared first on The Reward Boss.
Send PM
$30 FREE Rides for New Lyft Users / $5 for Existing Users [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: $30 FREE Rides for New Lyft Users / $5 for Existing Users
  $30 Free Ride Credit For New Customers / $5 Credit for Existing Customers    NEW USERS ($25 Credit + $5 Credit) Step 1:  Click here to claim your $25 credit for your 1st ride Step 1a:  Want to Drive?: Click here to get a bonus of $100 up to $500 when you become a Lyft driver Step […]

The post $30 FREE Rides for New Lyft Users / $5 for Existing Users appeared first on The Reward Boss.
Send PM
ALERT!! Possible Mistake Fare – Malaysia Airlines SE Asia As Low As $1 [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: ALERT!! Possible Mistake Fare – Malaysia Airlines SE Asia As Low As $15 Each Way, To Paris $365 RT
As mentioned here, as soon as I spot a mistake fare, a post will be blasted to all subscribers, providing a 1 liner on the mistake fare and a link with details on how to score one.  I will update the post as time permits, but hey I need to book it too, right? This […]

The post ALERT!! Possible Mistake Fare – Malaysia Airlines SE Asia As Low As $15 Each Way, To Paris $365 RT appeared first on The Reward Boss.
Send PM
Weekend Update with TheRewardBoss – August 30, 2014 [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Weekend Update with TheRewardBoss – August 30, 2014
Don’t have time to sift through BoardingArea and Flyertalk?  Here are the Rewarding Highlights from the past week: During the last week, I have been getting TheRewardBoss moved over to BoardingArea’s hosting service.  There were a few hiccups but after lots of testing, everything is moved over and working.  I’m glad that’s over! Citi Thank You new transfer […]

The post Weekend Update with TheRewardBoss – August 30, 2014 appeared first on The Reward Boss.
Send PM
$20 Free Ride + $10 Flat Rate: Gett launches Manhattan ride-sharing [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: $20 Free Ride + $10 Flat Rate: Gett launches Manhattan ride-sharing
According to the New York Post, Gett just launched their ride sharing service in Manhattan and is offering a free ride (up to $20) + $10 flat-rate rides in Manhattan! While Lyft and Uber duke it out for market share, Gett jumps into the competition.  Gett launched last year and is now trying to catch […]

The post $20 Free Ride + $10 Flat Rate: Gett launches Manhattan ride-sharing appeared first on The Reward Boss.
Send PM
Get 25,000 American Airline miles with DIRECTV (2 year contract) [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Get 25,000 American Airline miles with DIRECTV (2 year contract)
Get 25,000 American Airline miles when you sign up for DirecTV (its a 2 year contract). I’m still waiting to find a good deal on a TV for my new place so I can’t use this but for those of you considering DIRECTV, 25,000 extra AA miles is a nice bonus.  That’s enough miles for a […]

The post Get 25,000 American Airline miles with DIRECTV (2 year contract) appeared first on The Reward Boss.
Send PM
Weekend Update with TheRewardBoss – September 6, 2014 (Citi Exec AA, P [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Weekend Update with TheRewardBoss – September 6, 2014 (Citi Exec AA, Purchase Bonuses, SPG Elite Benefit Tweaks)
Don’t have time to sift through BoardingArea and Flyertalk?  Here are the Rewarding Highlights from the past week: 100% Bonus for United Mileage Plus, US Airways, and Avianca LifeMiles 50K Signup Bonus is now the highest bonus available for the Citi Exec AA card – no statement credit.  Follow this FlyerTalk thead if you want to stay […]

The post Weekend Update with TheRewardBoss – September 6, 2014 (Citi Exec AA, Purchase Bonuses, SPG Elite Benefit Tweaks) appeared first on The Reward Boss.
GMAT Club Bot
Weekend Update with TheRewardBoss – September 6, 2014 (Citi Exec AA, P [#permalink]
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11