The Haas School of Business
at UC Berkeley has announced the essay questions
that are part of the fall 2015 MBA application.
The three required essays are:
- Describe an experience that has fundamentally changed the way you see the world. How did this transform you? (400-500 word maximum)
- What is your most significant professional accomplishment? (200-300 word maximum)
- What is your desired post-MBA role and at what company or organization? In your response, please specifically address sub-questions a., b., and c.
a. How is your background compelling to this company?
b. What is something you would do better for this company than any other employee?
c. Why is an MBA necessary and how will Haas specifically help you succeed at this company?
(500-600 word maximum for 3a, 3b, and 3c combined)
- Please feel free to provide a statement concerning any information you would like to add to your application that you haven’t addressed elsewhere. (500 word maximum)
- If not clearly evident, please discuss ways in which you have demonstrated strong quantitative abilities, or plan to strengthen quantitative abilities. You do not need to list courses that appear on your transcript. (250 word maximum)
The fall 2015 application will be available in August. For more information, please visit the UC Berkeley Haas admissions website
You may also be interested in:UC Berkeley Haas 2014-2015 MBA Application Deadlines
If you are looking for guidance on your MBA application, Stacy Blackman
Consulting can help with hourly
consulting services. Contact us
to learn more. Visit the website for Stacy Blackman Reviews
, and check out the company’s e-publications for more in depth school-by-school guidance.