Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 13 Jul 2014, 09:33

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Posts: 28
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time [#permalink] New post 31 Mar 2010, 13:08
Any news guys?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Posts: 28
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time [#permalink] New post 31 Mar 2010, 20:55
moneyminter wrote:
Any news guys?


Anyone still following this thread?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Feb 2010
Posts: 22
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time [#permalink] New post 31 Mar 2010, 21:05
moneyminter wrote:
moneyminter wrote:
Any news guys?


Anyone still following this thread?



Yep. Nothing new though.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Feb 2010
Posts: 22
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time [#permalink] New post 01 Apr 2010, 15:53
Any phone calls today?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Apr 2010
Posts: 3
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time [#permalink] New post 01 Apr 2010, 16:14
2010orBust wrote:
Any phone calls today?



No phone call for me. Past 5pm now and their admission office is closed. I guess that means it's a no.

Anybody else get a call?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Posts: 28
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time [#permalink] New post 01 Apr 2010, 18:22
madhumajurivasan wrote:
2010orBust wrote:
Any phone calls today?



No phone call for me. Past 5pm now and their admission office is closed. I guess that means it's a no.

Anybody else get a call?


No call for me too. :( I have left hopes. Anyone u knw got a call?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Dec 2009
Posts: 17
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time [#permalink] New post 02 Apr 2010, 08:20
I just emailed them and received a reply that you should expect a response or update on online status by 5 PM PST today.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Posts: 28
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time [#permalink] New post 02 Apr 2010, 08:23
DreamzMBA wrote:
I just emailed them and received a reply that you should expect a response or update on online status by 5 PM PST today.


Hey DreamzMBA,

I got following info from a R1 applicant (ZildjianKX)

"The calls are made on the decision day for the EWMBA program, at least that was how it was for R1. I'm a waitlisted R1 candidate, waiting for my decision tomorrow morning. Also, the results email was mailed out last time at 11:18 AM PST."
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 13
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time [#permalink] New post 02 Apr 2010, 08:24
DreamzMBA wrote:
I just emailed them and received a reply that you should expect a response or update on online status by 5 PM PST today.


For R1, we received an email telling us to login to check our status at 11:18 AM, PST. The email was titled:
Berkeley Evening & Weekend MBA: Application Decision
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Dec 2009
Posts: 17
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time [#permalink] New post 02 Apr 2010, 08:30
So there is still hope. We can expect to receive a phone call or an email anytime between now and 5 PM PST.

Thank you for your responses.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Posts: 28
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time [#permalink] New post 02 Apr 2010, 08:42
DreamzMBA wrote:
So there is still hope. We can expect to receive a phone call or an email anytime between now and 5 PM PST.

Thank you for your responses.


Hope so :) I think if we receive an email before a phone call, its not a good news
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 13
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time [#permalink] New post 02 Apr 2010, 08:45
DreamzMBA wrote:
So there is still hope. We can expect to receive a phone call or an email anytime between now and 5 PM PST.

Thank you for your responses.


Depending on how many people they are calling this round (I presume more than last time since probably only 60 people got in, leaving 180 open slots still), I think it is a bad sign if we don't get a phone call by noon or 1 PM.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Posts: 28
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time [#permalink] New post 02 Apr 2010, 08:48
ZildjianKX wrote:
DreamzMBA wrote:
So there is still hope. We can expect to receive a phone call or an email anytime between now and 5 PM PST.

Thank you for your responses.


Depending on how many people they are calling this round (I presume more than last time since probably only 60 people got in, leaving 180 open slots still), I think it is a bad sign if we don't get a phone call by noon or 1 PM.


Yea, i think so. But where are those who got phone calls for R2? I am sure many have received in past 2 days.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Dec 2009
Posts: 17
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time [#permalink] New post 02 Apr 2010, 09:58
So do we know for sure that they call people who have been accepted? Or do they always send an email to everyone first?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 13
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time [#permalink] New post 02 Apr 2010, 10:03
DreamzMBA wrote:
So do we know for sure that they call people who have been accepted? Or do they always send an email to everyone first?


They call people before sending out the decisions. People are getting called right now... unfortunately I'm not one of them. I think I've given up hope at this point, just waiting for the ding email. Oh well, there is always reapplying next year. :(
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Posts: 28
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time [#permalink] New post 02 Apr 2010, 10:05
ZildjianKX wrote:
DreamzMBA wrote:
So do we know for sure that they call people who have been accepted? Or do they always send an email to everyone first?


They call people before sending out the decisions. People are getting called right now... unfortunately I'm not one of them. I think I've given up hope at this point, just waiting for the ding email. Oh well, there is always reapplying next year. :(


Hey,

Do you know anyone who got called today/yest/day before yest?

MM
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 13
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time [#permalink] New post 02 Apr 2010, 10:09
moneyminter wrote:
ZildjianKX wrote:
DreamzMBA wrote:
So do we know for sure that they call people who have been accepted? Or do they always send an email to everyone first?


They call people before sending out the decisions. People are getting called right now... unfortunately I'm not one of them. I think I've given up hope at this point, just waiting for the ding email. Oh well, there is always reapplying next year. :(


Hey,

Do you know anyone who got called today/yest/day before yest?

MM


To the best of my knowledge, no one was called before today. About 5 people have gotten called so far, at least according to the businessweek forums.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Dec 2009
Posts: 17
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time [#permalink] New post 02 Apr 2010, 11:21
Few more people on BW forum have received a call. I just hope they still have some more people left to call. Losing hope with every minute passing by.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Posts: 28
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time [#permalink] New post 02 Apr 2010, 11:39
DreamzMBA wrote:
Few more people on BW forum have received a call. I just hope they still have some more people left to call. Losing hope with every minute passing by.


yea...i have almost lost it. good luck to all
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 13
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time [#permalink] New post 02 Apr 2010, 11:41
moneyminter wrote:
DreamzMBA wrote:
Few more people on BW forum have received a call. I just hope they still have some more people left to call. Losing hope with every minute passing by.


yea...i have almost lost it. good luck to all


Yeah, I'm pretty sure I didn't make the cut by this point... too bad :(
Re: UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time   [#permalink] 02 Apr 2010, 11:41
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Kellogg (Part Time) vs Berkeley Haas Part Time EWMBA basso25 6 04 Apr 2014, 11:21
Shooting at UC Berkeley Haas stupandaus 0 15 Nov 2011, 17:24
5 UC Berkeley (Haas) Av 3 14 Oct 2010, 16:50
UC Berkeley (Haas) Hjort 22 21 Jan 2005, 22:49
Display posts from previous: Sort by

UC Berkeley (Haas) Part-Time

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3    Next  [ 51 posts ] 



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.