Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
1. Describe your career to date and explain how the Kenan-Flagler MBA will help you acheive those goals (1200 words)
2. Describe the major obstacles or challenges you faced in pursuit of your goals. Tell us how you addressed these challenges and how they have shaped you. (800 words)
3. Give an example of one of your accomplishments. What you did to accomplish the goal and what awards, if any, you received. (400 words)
For #3, my example is a professional goal that is is discussed in essay #1. I have only given a general statement of my rol on the project in #1, so is it still okay to use the example in #3 and explain in detail?
What sort of examples should be for #2. Should it center around work/school/other?
Self-Evaluation Essay Three (Required)
Tell us about one major accomplishment or project you worked on that succeeded because of your leadership. Please use the following format for your response:
* Provide a general statement of what was accomplished (50 words maximum)
* Describe the specific actions you took as a leader to make the project succeed (200 words maximum)
* State the time period during which the accomplishment was carried out
* If you received any honors, citations or recognitions for the accomplishment, list them. Indicate whether these were individual or shared honors.