Can you please evaluate my profile:
- Vietnamese nationality, studying in Australia
- Full scholarship from Australian govn for 4 years studying at uni
- Final year student (graduate on Dec 2006): Sydney University, Bachelor of Agricultural Economics, majors: Economics and Finance
- Average mark of about 81%, expected first class honour (rank of 1 to 3 in class of 60)
- Dean list, University undergrad scholarship, Dean's scholarship for Excellence, Golden Key member
- GMAT: Did not do the test, but expect the mark of 700+
- Leadership: Vice president for Vietnamese Dynamic Students - official intl Vnese students in NSW , about 1000 members. organizer of 3 main events for the group with 600+ participants
- Internships: 2 internships (2 months each) in Vietnamese companies in Hanoi
I would like to apply for Harvard, UCLA and Rochester (3 unis with less emphasize on work experience)
Also, because I lack work experience, I plan to apply for some alternatives:
- M Fin: Princeton
- MS Fin: Vanderbilt
- M Fin Econ: U of Toronto
- PhD in Finc: Yale (scholarship)
- PhD in Finc: Cornell (scholarship)
- Master of Music Business : NYU (Personal interest)
Could you advise me the chance of admission at these universities? Is there any other schools I should go for?
Thank you in advance. I hope to hear from you soon.
P.s: Guys, if you have any info to do with my case, please reply. Really appreciate!