Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 14 Sep 2014, 18:26

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake [#permalink] New post 05 Apr 2013, 08:04
Hi Kostaspamp, I think it does not really matter where you include your extracurricular activities info in the app. After all what matters is that you provide all necessary and required info for the adcom to make decision.

FYI, I included my extracurricular activities' details in my CV, since there's a separate section for it there.
Intern
Intern

Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake [#permalink] New post 05 Apr 2013, 19:45
Hi guys, I received the admission for HSG MBF programme yesterday. Good luck with your applications! And hope to see you all in St. Gallen ;)
Intern
Intern

Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake [#permalink] New post 06 Apr 2013, 13:55
kostaspamp wrote:
Hey guys, I am a bit confused with the supporting documents of my extracurricular activities does anyone know whether I need to attach them at the last page of my CV or upload them independently in the additional documents section where I upload my other documents such as the GMAT score? Plz help.

I uploaded them separately, but I really don't think it matters...
Intern
Intern

Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake [#permalink] New post 06 Apr 2013, 14:01
kevinnivek wrote:
Hi guys, I received the admission for HSG MBF programme yesterday. Good luck with your applications! And hope to see you all in St. Gallen ;)

Congrats Kevin :-D I suppose you got admitted directly with that impressive GMAT score. When did you apply?
Intern
Intern

Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake [#permalink] New post 06 Apr 2013, 18:30
Thank you, SwaG. I submitted my application during the second half of February and had my status changed to "materielle Prufung II ok" about 2 weeks later. You also applied quite early so I guess you probably will hear back from HSG soon. Good luck!
Intern
Intern

Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake [#permalink] New post 07 Apr 2013, 09:24
Hey guys,
first of all good luck to everyone towards the running admission process!! I also received the admission for the MBF in St. Gallen on friday.
According to that, I wanted to start a group on facebook in order to get to know and help each other with the upcoming challenges (housing,crediting...) we have to master. I am looking forward to see you all in St. Gallen soon :wink: !!

@kevinnivek
Congrats to your admit and the impressive GMAT result!!
In order to get the facebook group rollin I need at least on member to invite :cry: ! So would you please tell me your fb nick so that I can invite you and complete the creation of the MBF group? :)
Intern
Intern

Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake [#permalink] New post 07 Apr 2013, 09:33
Hey guys,
first of all good luck to everyone towards the running admission process!! I also received the admission for the MBF in St. Gallen on friday. According to that, I am going to start a facebook group in order to get to know and help each other with the upcoming problems (housing,crediting,documents...) we have to master! I am looking forward to see you all soon in St. Gallen :wink:

@ kevinnivek
In order to get the fb group rollin, I need to invite at least one member :cry: . So could you please tell me your fb nick, so that I can invite you and thereby complete the creation of the group :)
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.4

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 7

Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake [#permalink] New post 07 Apr 2013, 13:01
Congrats on admit guys! I'm yet to take my GMAT exam (I hope I get my application on time) and your admits really motivate me.

@betzlain
I think they only admit direct admits before april, how good is your GMAT score?
Intern
Intern

Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2013, 00:21
@ foars
Good luck for the upcoming GMAT, stay motivated :) !!
I got a 710 in my first attempt and was not admitted before april.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.4

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 7

Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2013, 01:01
betzlain wrote:
@ foars
Good luck for the upcoming GMAT, stay motivated :) !!
I got a 710 in my first attempt and was not admitted before april.

According to their rulebook 740+ GMAT pretty much guarantees you a spot so thought I'd ask.
Intern
Intern

Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake [#permalink] New post 09 Apr 2013, 02:56
betzlain wrote:
Hey guys,
first of all good luck to everyone towards the running admission process!! I also received the admission for the MBF in St. Gallen on friday. According to that, I am going to start a facebook group in order to get to know and help each other with the upcoming problems (housing,crediting,documents...) we have to master! I am looking forward to see you all soon in St. Gallen :wink:

@ kevinnivek
In order to get the fb group rollin, I need to invite at least one member :cry: . So could you please tell me your fb nick, so that I can invite you and thereby complete the creation of the group :)

Hey, congratulations on your admission. I just completed my application and I would like to ask you how much time did they do to answer you and where is the “application portal” where you can see the application status.
Regards
Intern
Intern

Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake [#permalink] New post 09 Apr 2013, 03:34
Hey kostaspamp,

you find the online portal by following this way:

On the main homepage of the University St. Gallen, you go to studying and then move your mouse over admission and go all the way down to enrolment. There you can start the online enrolment and after that can enter the portal.

At the portal you should receive the new statuts "Unterlagen eingegangen" very soon after you have sent your application package to St. Gallen. Good luck for the admission :)
Intern
Intern

Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake [#permalink] New post 12 Apr 2013, 08:58
If any of you receive admission, please give a shout here so that betzlain or I can add you to the HSG MBF 2013 facebook group =D All the best guys!
Intern
Intern

Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake [#permalink] New post 12 Apr 2013, 10:55
kevinnivek wrote:
If any of you receive admission, please give a shout here so that betzlain or I can add you to the HSG MBF 2013 facebook group =D All the best guys!

Hey, I applied at 08/04/2013 and I am currently w8ing for an answer. Can you tell me how long did u and betzlain w8 to get an answer. My current status is "formal vollständig". Looking forward to joining the group (if i get admited) 8-)
Intern
Intern

Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake [#permalink] New post 12 Apr 2013, 18:10
I think I've mentioned this in a previous post. I applied during the second half of February and received admission one week ago, so it's about 6 weeks for the whole process.
Intern
Intern

Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake [#permalink] New post 13 Apr 2013, 00:51
I already applied in the first half of february and got my admit at the same time as kevin. So it took me about 7 weeks to receive the decision.

Posted from my mobile device Image
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake [#permalink] New post 14 Apr 2013, 07:24
Congratulation, kevinnivek and betzlain!

I also applied near the end of February. Hopefully I will receive the result next week :)
Intern
Intern

Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake [#permalink] New post 14 Apr 2013, 08:45
Hey guys, do you knwo if ETS sends TOEFL score to HSG electronically?
Intern
Intern

Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake [#permalink] New post 15 Apr 2013, 00:14
Well, I applied in the first half of February, and my status still has not changed from „formal vollständig“. Should I be worried?
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 2

Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake [#permalink] New post 15 Apr 2013, 04:39
Rand91 wrote:
Hey guys, do you knwo if ETS sends TOEFL score to HSG electronically?

I believe so. You can at least take TOEFL up to deadline.
Re: University of St.Gallen (HSG) MBF 2013 intake   [#permalink] 15 Apr 2013, 04:39