Hi , I am a female and I have graduated with B.tech degree from AIACTR, GGSIPU in july 2013. Following is my profile , please suggest universities in US and CANADA for masters in finance.
( I am planning to apply for the fall 2014 session )
GMAT - 600 ( Q-48, V-25, AWA-5.5 , IR -2)
TOEFL - 111 ( R-29, L-28, S-24, W-30)
1. NO WORK EXPERIENCE. (Will have around 6 months of experience by fall 2014 , but no work experience at time of application.)
2. DECENT EXTRA CURRICULARS.
3.TWO INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH PAPERS IN NEW JOURNALS. (ONE ON FINANCE , ONE RELATED TO ENGINEERING)
4. WORKING WITH AN NGO.
5. DID TWO INTERNSHIPS , 6 weeks each - a) AT NTPC , b) at BEL
6. DID TWO PROJECTS As Part of my BTECH.
7. GRADUATION PERCENTAGE -- 80.46% ( topper has 81.20%)
I have made a list of 15 colleges to apply to , but I only want to apply to 12 colleges. Please help me select. Please mention which ones are ambitious / safe/ fair chance colleges for my profile. Please suggest me a list of upto 12 colleges.
1. JOHN HOPKINS
2. UT AUSTIN
4. PENN STATE UNIVERSITY
5. UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND
6. TEXAS A&M
7. SUNY BUFFALO
8. BOSTON COLLEGE
9. UT DALLAS
10. FLORIDA STATE UNIV.
11. UNIVERSITY OF DELAWARE
12. AMERICAN UNIVERSITY
14. SIMON FRASER -CANADA
15. UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO - CANADA
P.S.- Round -2 Deadlines approaching , kindly help at the earliest.
MANY THANKS !