Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 12 Jul 2014, 07:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Up to $595 Off, e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
2 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2135

Kudos [?]: 7299 [2] , given: 3618

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Up to $595 Off, e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 03 Nov 2011, 15:30
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Get Discount
e-GMAT COURSE DISCOUNT Code + $250 Bonus
e-GMAT

Verbal Prep for Non-Natives

World’s first prep course designed to help non-natives level the playing field and score higher on GMAT Verbal.

e-GMAT’s methods and strategies help non-natives improve 5+ points on GMAT Verbal.

Note: To receive the GMAT Club tests, you must sign up for a course priced at $109 or more using our "Get Discount" link.

Course Discount Offer Details:

• Up to $200 savings on e-GMAT prep course (Verbal Live Prep)
  • $250 bonus - Get full access to the GMAT Club tests.
  • Up to $450 Total Savings

To get the GMAT Club Practice Tests:

After you sign up, please fill out this form to let us know your GMAT Club username, and we'll enable access to the tests.

Note: To receive the GMAT Club tests, you must sign up using our promotion code above.

Already signed up? Get your GMAT Club tests here.

Key Features:

• Completely online, accessible from anywhere: The e-GMAT courses are accessible from anywhere as long as you have internet connection with speed128Kbps or higher.

• 36 hours of live instruction: Our live sessions complement our eLearning courses and offer 36 hours of live instruction on GMAT Verbal, 2X more than most major test prep companies. The best part, we offer it at a fraction of the price. Click here

• Most updated course: Heard about the new “meaning based question-types” on GMAT Sentence Correction? Well it was not new for e-GMAT customers. The e-GMAT course had 33 such questions in August 2010 itself since our course was based on OG 12 and not on an older incarnation. We continuously update our course based on the updates from GMAC so you can be rest assured that you study from most relevant material

• 2800+ questions, 5 mock exams: Proper practice makes you perfect. The course provides you ample practice on the entire GMAT curriculum. And these are “gmat like questions” that you can take any time as per your choice.

• Foundation concepts: You need a solid foundation if you plan to attain new heights on GMAT. To help you master these key skills we have designed concepts such as Sentence Structure, Logical Structure of arguments, & Pre-thinking for assumptions.

• Only full time instructors work at e-GMAT: Helping you succeed on GMAT is all we do. So when you work with us, you can be rest assured that you will be working with someone who is dedicated to your success. How does this make a difference in your prep– ask our customers who have interacted with us :-) and you will know.

• Hassle free return policy: We are a small company and we like to keep things simple. If you don’t like our course, let us know and we will refund the money to you, as long as you have attempted less than 33% of our course. We are reasonable people and don’t want your money if you don’t like our product.

• Affordable: At less than $200, it is one of the most affordable courses out there.

e-GMAT Courses:

e-GMAT Vs. Competition

Surely, you have choices and we thank you for considering us. To help you decide, we have compared some of the key features of our offering with those of others.

GMAT Club Success stories

Success is its own sweet reward. We cherish and celebrate our customer’s successes and we have had a lot to celebrate in the past few months (25+ “700+” scores since July 1st). Below are few of our GMAT Club successes. You can also access other success stories on our testimonial page.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Featured Successes

Persistence is the quality of never giving up when we encounter challenges, of holding on to our dream, of refusing to be discouraged no matter what the odds, and no matter what happens. -Royane Real

Free Concepts

Below are a few free concepts. Register for a free trial (need only valid email) to access 100+ free questions, Sentence Correction and Critical Reasoning diagnostic and a lot of free concepts.

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Attachment:
e-gmat_courses_table_03.27.14.png
e-gmat_courses_table_03.27.14.png [ 46.15 KiB | Viewed 732 times ]

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
e-GMAT Representative
Followers: 1170

Kudos [?]: 3044 [1] , given: 176

Re: Up to $539 Off e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 07 Nov 2011, 13:57
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Thanks for making the introduction Bogdan. I and my team are excited to be a part of the GMATClub family and look forward to interacting with the community.

-Rajat Sadana

Free Webinar: July 12, 2014 - Key to score 760 on the GMAT: Register for this Free Webinar to learn how to define your GMAT strategy and create your own study plan to ace the GMAT. Click here to register.

Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative

Kudos [?]: 3044 [0], given: 176

Re: Up to $539 Off e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 08 Nov 2011, 22:36
Expert's post
Dear GMATClub community members,

We recently updated our diagnostic test and would like to invite the GMATClub community members to try it out and judge their proficiency level. We opened this diagnostic up for 3 days last week and were able to collect 500 responses. Using this data, the community can judge their performance against that of their peer group.

The diagnostic contains video solutions and you will be able to review the solutions in the file itself. Payal will also conduct a special session on 11th November to discuss any questions that are submitted to us by the 10th. Post your questions on e-GMAT forum for the diagnostic test. Those who have attempted the diagnostic will receive priority invitation.

The diagnostic contains 15 questions (including meaning based), roughly the same number that you are expected to see on the official exam. Hence, it could be a great way to brush up your preparation for your next mock test or the official exam.

How to attempt the diagnostic?
Simply log in to e-GMAT.com and click on the Sentence correction diagnostic. Register for free if you are not a member of e-GMAT.

Enjoy!!

Rajat Sadana

Free Webinar: July 12, 2014 - Key to score 760 on the GMAT: Register for this Free Webinar to learn how to define your GMAT strategy and create your own study plan to ace the GMAT. Click here to register.

CEO
CEO
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
Schools: ISB '15 (M)
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V31
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
Followers: 174

Kudos [?]: 879 [0], given: 235

GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
Re: Up to $539 Off e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 10 Nov 2011, 08:21
egmat wrote:
Thanks for making the introduction Bogdan. I and my team are excited to be a part of the GMATClub family and look forward to interacting with the community.

-Rajat Sadana

A warm welcome to the GC community.

I hope all non natives never fear Verbal !!

Fight for your dreams :For all those who fear from Verbal- lets give it a fight

Money Saved is the Money Earned :)

Jo Bole So Nihaal , Sat Shri Akaal

:thanks Support GMAT Club by putting a GMAT Club badge on your blog/Facebook :thanks

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Gmat test review :
670-to-710-a-long-journey-without-destination-still-happy-141642.html

Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative

Re: Up to $539 Off e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 12 Nov 2011, 21:52
Expert's post
Thanks Gurpreet. We are working towards it. So far the feedback that we have gotter from our customers is quite postive.

-Rajat

Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative

Re: Up to $539 Off e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 12 Nov 2011, 21:55
Expert's post
Free Strategy Session:

Below are the details of a free session that we have schedule tomorrow. Click on the link below for the details of the session.

http://gmatclub.com/blog/2011/11/how-to ... -the-exam/

See you at the session.

Regards,

Rajat Sadana

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Concentration: Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 640 Q50 V26
GMAT 2: 660 Q50 V28
GMAT 3: 730 Q50 V38
Followers: 16

Kudos [?]: 134 [0], given: 23

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User
Re: Up to $635 Off, e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2012, 20:38
Hi,

What is the validity of subscription for each course?

Regards,

My posts: Solving Inequalities, Solving Simultaneous equations, Divisibility Rules

My story: 640 What a blunder!

Vocabulary resource: EdPrep

Facebook page: fb.com/EdPrep

Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative

Re: Up to $635 Off, e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2012, 20:42
Expert's post
Dear Mr. Jadugar,

All our courses are valid for 6 months after the date of purchase. You get all upgrades (and we do add to our courses) free of charge during this time. You can reach out to rajat@e-gmat.com if you have any other questions.

https://e-gmat.com/courses_pricing.php

Regards,

Rajat Sadana

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Up to $635 Off, e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 23 Aug 2012, 23:00
Thanks for the information.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
Schools: INSEAD Jan '13
GPA: 3.9
WE: Marketing (Other)

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 17

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Up to $595 Off, e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 25 Dec 2012, 04:46
Thanks for info.

If you found my post useful and/or interesting - you are welcome to give kudos!

Last edited by ziko on 28 Dec 2012, 22:24, edited 1 time in total.
Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative

Re: Up to $595 Off, e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 25 Dec 2012, 13:22
Expert's post
Hi,

You can contact us at administrator@e-gmat.com or rajat@e-gmat.com. Do let me know how you tried to contact us.

Regards,

Rajat Sadana

Manager
Manager

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Up to $595 Off, e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 26 Dec 2012, 21:24
Thinking to try this course, hope it will improve my verbal.

Last edited by ziko on 28 Dec 2012, 22:28, edited 1 time in total.
Expert Post
Verbal Forum Moderator
Verbal Forum Moderator
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GPA: 3.75
Followers: 123

Kudos [?]: 546 [0], given: 62

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Re: Up to $595 Off, e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 27 Dec 2012, 02:02
Expert's post
Manager
Manager

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Up to $595 Off, e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 27 Dec 2012, 04:46

Last edited by ziko on 28 Dec 2012, 22:37, edited 1 time in total.
Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative

Re: Up to $595 Off, e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 27 Dec 2012, 07:13
Expert's post
I am sorry guys that you have not received a response. However, I have no record of any emails from you. Even checked the spam filters.Can you PM me your email addresses so that I can do a comprehensive search on our servers.

Thanks,

Rajat Sadana

Expert Post
Verbal Forum Moderator
Verbal Forum Moderator
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GPA: 3.75
Followers: 123

Kudos [?]: 546 [0], given: 62

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Re: Up to $595 Off, e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 27 Dec 2012, 08:21
Expert's post
Hii Rajat.
I did send you the mail on 22nd December but I haven't come across any mail from e-gmat. I sent you a PM too, but unfortunately I have not received any such response. I am supposed to take the test within 50-55 days, so I thought an e-gmat SC course may help me get 100% efficiency.
A response will be highly appreciated.
Regards.

Prepositional Phrases Clarified|Elimination of BEING| Absolute Phrases Clarified
Rules For Posting
www.Univ-Scholarships.com

Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative

Re: Up to $595 Off, e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 27 Dec 2012, 09:57
Expert's post
Dear Marcab,

I checked our emails again. I apologize for the lack of response. I was in transit from India to US at that time so your email fell through. You will get a response right away.

-Rajat

Intern
Intern
GMAT Date: 10-31-2012

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 2

GMAT Tests User
Re: Up to $595 Off, e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 17 Jun 2013, 06:43
I am an e-GMAT customer and have found Rajat and his team to be very prompt with responses . I have always got a reply withing 24 hours if not before that.So this case might be a one off situation .
Re: Up to $595 Off, e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus   [#permalink] 17 Jun 2013, 06:43