Just received the following event note from Manhattan GMAT
I recently came across your website and wanted to let you know about an upcoming event in Philadelphia which I know members of your organization would be interested in. The event is happening on Wed, Feb 6th from 7:00 – 9:00pm and it is a great opportunity for students to learn the ins and outs of the MBA admissions process and the GMAT, while mingling with fellow young professionals working at top companies in and around the Philadelphia area.
They can also enjoy drinks and appetizers and hear from experts at ManhattanGMAT, the nation’s largest GMAT-exclusive test-prep company, and Clear Admit, one of the top admissions consulting firms founded by Wharton MBA graduates. ManhattanGMAT Instructor, Brian Lange, will separate fact from fiction with respect to the challenging GMAT exam – you’ll walk out knowing how the GMAT works, what it tests, how business schools interpret scores, and why short-cuts and tricks will only get you so far. Additionally, Graham Richmond, co-founder of Clear Admit, will provide guidance on the complex process of applying to MBA programs.
All attendees of this exclusive event will receive:
• A free access pass to one of ManhattanGMAT’s computer adaptive practice exams
• A chance to win a free ManhattanGMAT 9-session course (a $1390 value) or a complete set of our course books (a $270 value)
• A chance to win a set of five Clear Admit School Guides (a $175 value) or a set of five Clear Admit Interview Guides (a $100 value)
• $100 off any 9-session ManhattanGMAT preparation course
• A free hour of Clear Admit consulting time with the purchase of 10 hours of consulting time (a $200 value)
If you would like to post the link on your website for registration here it is: http://www.manhattangmat.com/EventShow. ... entID=1967