Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Nov 2014, 21:47

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Updating school with additional info

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

Updating school with additional info [#permalink] New post 07 Jan 2008, 05:59
Hi All,

I was just wondering what most schools' policies are for updates from a candidate? I've just had my 2007 company review meeting today and learned that I accomplished some important feats, which I would like to update in a new resume. Also, I was promised a promotion in a few months if I stay.

What are most school's policies on sending/emaling an updated resume + promotion details (even if actual promo hasn't happened yet)?

Do they acknowledge reception, then add it to your profile for additional consideration? Or is it sort of like, we can email it in, but they don't guarantee reception or if they will even use it?

Or is it different for every school, and I need to call them and ask?

I suppose I need to do this quick to affect R1 apps...since most of them are winding down.

Thanks.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Schools: UC Berkeley Haas School of Business MBA 2010
WE 1: Social Gaming
Followers: 65

Kudos [?]: 339 [0], given: 14

Re: Updating school with additional info [#permalink] New post 07 Jan 2008, 09:18
it is different for every school, so you should call them up and ask them how they would like to handle updates.

I called each of my schools up and they all told me to send the updated information to them in different ways (email, website, etc...). So give them a call and ask nicely. You should get your answer for each school then.

GMAT Club Knowledge Vault:
http://gmatclub.com/forum/123
Haas Ambassador
http://gmatclub.com/forum/128-t62555
Kryzak's Profile:
http://gmatclub.com/forum/111-t56286
Member Essays:
http://gmatclub.com/forum/103-t50969

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

Re: Updating school with additional info [#permalink] New post 07 Jan 2008, 21:01
thanks!
Re: Updating school with additional info   [#permalink] 07 Jan 2008, 21:01