Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 08:27

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Urgent!!! need advise

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 4

Urgent!!! need advise [#permalink] New post 13 Aug 2011, 17:56
i got admission in UC davis day time mba program and Santa clara university mba program . Can some one please guide me that which of this school is better. I am slightly inclined towards Santa clara university because its close to my current location , so i will be able to commute easily. Whereas if i opt for UC davis then i need to travel for 1 hour one sided.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Affiliations: CBS Class of 2014
Concentration: Finance
Schools: CBS '14 (M)
Followers: 14

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 8

Premium Member
Re: Urgent!!! need advise [#permalink] New post 14 Aug 2011, 05:14
Whichever school offers a program that is most tailored to your post-mba goals is where I would go. If you're not comparing a M7 to a T-20 and soforth, whatever makes most sense to your specific career path is where I would go.

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Current Student
Schools: Ross 2012
WE 1: 5 Years at Fortune 50 Company in Manufacturing
Followers: 17

Kudos [?]: 164 [0], given: 20

Re: Urgent!!! need advise [#permalink] New post 14 Aug 2011, 07:02
gmat2011test1 wrote:
i got admission in UC davis day time mba program and Santa clara university mba program . Can some one please guide me that which of this school is better. I am slightly inclined towards Santa clara university because its close to my current location , so i will be able to commute easily. Whereas if i opt for UC davis then i need to travel for 1 hour one sided.

Being that the opportunities out of both are fairly close. As the post earlier, it's not a dramatic difference, so I would pick the one that you will enjoy the most. 2 hour commute round trip is gonna make it very difficult.

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Re: Urgent!!! need advise   [#permalink] 14 Aug 2011, 07:02