Congrats for your GMAT score. As per your profile, here are few schools for MIM courses in with avg.GMAT range & eligibility criteria:Schools Avg.GMAT Range Eligibility
MIM-LBS 600-780 < 1yr.
MMS-Fuqua 660-750 < 6 Months
LSE 640-750 > 3 Months
MIM-Imperial London For recent Graduates
For more information on Masters in Management Programs, visit http://www.general-ed.com/MBA-programs-for-freshers
. The most important aspect in b-school application are Essays, SOP & Interview. This is how the b-school admission committee members will judge the candidates.So,I would strongly suggest you to take the assistance of proficient team of consultants & get you application essays/SOP reviewed before submitting to b-schools.
Feel free to post any other query or concern that you might have. You can also PM me your number for brief discussion over your profile & selection of b-schools.
I got a GMAT score of 680 and i want to pursue MIM because i am an engineering graduate(petroleum engineer). My gpa is decent(6.8 on the scale of 10).
I have a good number of extracurricular activities on my resume.
1) Played(division 3) county cricket.
2) District Chess Champion.
3) Badminton and Lawn Tennis College champion for 2 consecutive years.
4) Held the post of sports secretary in my college(Highest post offered to a student).
5) Captain of the football team that won inter-college football tournament.
6) Captain of college cricket team.
7) Few hours of community service under my belt.
8) Few technical projects done during the college tenure.
Will be joining a MNC on 2nd jan, so i will get about 8 months of work ex before september 2013.
According to my profile i am looking for 2-3 decent colleges(with a good chance of selection). I am already considering Edhec business school.
Can anybody please help.
GMAT - 740: Work Ex - 9 years: MBA - HEC,Paris (Top European B - School)
Grad - Top 20 College in Asia