I gave my GMAT and came out disappointed with a score of 650 (48 Q; 31 V).
I know its not a good idea to apply in TOP schools with this GMAT score. Please recommend me some 2nd RANK good B-Schools.
To give an idea about my profile-
Undergrad: Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics)
Work ex: 3yrs (till now)
Designation: Operations Analyst
Company: Top US based e-commerce company (NASDAQ listed)
Toefl: 98 (24,24,23,27)
Past Work Ex.:-
Worked for a reputed IT company for 2.5years as Systems Engineer for a UK based Insurance client. Was sent on-site London, for 6months. Got appreciation for my work from the client.
• A passionate photographer, associated with a group that is promoting live music in India. Work has been featured in few websites.
• Work for an NGO that educates street children.
• Have won prizes in college for Sudoku and dance competitions.
Kindly answer my below queries:
1. Are there any schools I can still apply to and hope for acceptance (along with RA/TA/Fellowship)?
2. Can I hope to get into UIUC, Maryland or Texas A&M?
Second option will be Consulting.