Joined: 18 Aug 2011
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V33
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
, given: 79
USA B schools for my profile [#permalink]
27 Aug 2013, 09:34
I am looking for a top B school in the USA.
My profile looks like the following:
Total experience in years: 5 years and 1 month
Company worked for: Infosys Limited
Brief description of job:
Joined Infosys in July 2008 as a fresher and underwent generic and stream specific (Network) training in Infosys Mysore Campus till Jan 2009.
Systems Engineer – Jan 2009 to March 2010
Senior Systems Engineer – April 2010 to Sep 2011
Technology Analyst – Oct 2011 to present
Expecting to become Technology Lead in Oct 2013
International Experience – 13 months in Paris, France at the client location (worked on behalf of Infosys)
Led a team of 6 in Paris (client location) between April 2012 and May 2013.
Currently leading a team of 4 for a different project.
School – Lawrence School, Lovedale (Nilgiris District)
Board – CBSE
School – SRV Higher Secondary School, Rasipuram
Board – Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Education
Percentage – 94%
College – Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering (SVCE), Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai
Discipline – Electronics & Communication Engineering
Percentage – 63%
Date Taken – 27-01-2012
Total – 660
Quants – 48 (78%)
Verbal – 33 (67%)
AWA – 5.5
Extra Curricular Activities:
• A passionate runner. Completed two semi-marathons and one 10 km run in Paris, France.
• Completed one 10 km run for a NGO, Kaagaz India in Bangalore.
• Completed three levels of LA Cuban Salsa from the Russian Cultural Center, Chennai in 2009
• Completed the short term type writing course. Can type at 45 words per minute without looking at the keyboard.
• Played the bugle and trumpet for the school band between class 7 and 10.
• Vice President of the Leo Club, a social club in Engineering College
I am looking for a career in management consulting in operations or strategy after my general management MBA.
Could you please evaluate my profile and let me know the top B schools that I can apply to in the USA.
Thanks in advance for your help,