Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 19:59

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Vanderbilt ?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Vanderbilt ? [#permalink] New post 23 Mar 2006, 12:52
Hi,

I would like U to inform me about the Traditional MBA program at University of vanderbilt and aslo about the city of Nashville,tennesse.

1) Vanderbitlt has a class size of 190 students. isnt tht a disadvantage ?
2) does vanderbilt have a strong brand name if one wants to more to NYC and find a job on the wallstreet ( I-banks)
3) The US news ranks vanderblt low but some other charts rank vanderbilt in the top 30 programs, hence i wanna know how strong is the brand name of vanderbilt in the US ?
4) do u have any information about their professors ad internation mix of students.
5) is nashville a vibrant city industrially ?
Expert Post
MBA Admissions Consulting
Followers: 43

Kudos [?]: 347 [0], given: 64

Re: Vanderbilt ? [#permalink] New post 27 Mar 2006, 21:19
Expert's post
k12345 wrote:
Hi,

I would like U to inform me about the Traditional MBA program at University of vanderbilt and aslo about the city of Nashville,tennesse.

1) Vanderbitlt has a class size of 190 students. isnt tht a disadvantage ?
2) does vanderbilt have a strong brand name if one wants to more to NYC and find a job on the wallstreet ( I-banks)
3) The US news ranks vanderblt low but some other charts rank vanderbilt in the top 30 programs, hence i wanna know how strong is the brand name of vanderbilt in the US ?
4) do u have any information about their professors ad internation mix of students.
5) is nashville a vibrant city industrially ?

k12345,

A small class size would be considered an advantage by many students. As for Vanderbilt's brand name, you can gauge that by looking at what types of firms are hiring their graduates. That data and the other information you seek can be found in the usual MBA guides and by asking Vanderbilt directly.

Good luck,

Linda Abraham
Accepted
310-815-9553

Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools

Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog