Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 18:16 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 18:16

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 76
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V32
GPA: 3.38
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11665 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Send PM
Re: Verbal guarantee Course [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Hi 1988achilles,

From your original post, it wasn't clear that you had taken the GMAT more than once, so I'd like to know a bit more about each of your attempts:

1) On what dates did you take each of your Official GMATs? What were your Official Scores on each (including the Quant and Verbal Scaled Scores for each)?
2) How long did you study before each attempt at the GMAT?

3) What Schools are you planning to apply to?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Manager
Manager
Send PM
EMPOWERgmatRichC wrote:
Hi 1988achilles,

From your original post, it wasn't clear that you had taken the GMAT more than once, so I'd like to know a bit more about each of your attempts:

1) On what dates did you take each of your Official GMATs? What were your Official Scores on each (including the Quant and Verbal Scaled Scores for each)?Dec: 2015, Q50, V 23 and March: 2016: Q51, V25
2) How long did you study before each attempt at the GMAT?I started my preparation in Spet, 2015 and gave GMAT in Dec, 2015 continued with my preparation and gave GMAT again in Mar, 2016. Thereafter, i am not very regular with my preparation.

3) What Schools are you planning to apply to?IIMs, ISB, NTU, NUS, Said, HKUST

Rich
Manager
Manager
Send PM
1988achilles wrote:
EMPOWERgmatRichC wrote:
Hi 1988achilles,

1) On what dates did you take each of your Official GMATs? What were your Official Scores on each (including the Quant and Verbal Scaled Scores for each)?Dec: 2015, Q50, V 23 and March: 2016: Q51, V25
2) How long did you study before each attempt at the GMAT?I started my preparation in Spet, 2015 and gave GMAT in Dec, 2015 continued with my preparation and gave GMAT again in Mar, 2016. Thereafter, i am not very regular with my preparation.

3) What Schools are you planning to apply to?IIMs, ISB, NTU, NUS, Said, HKUST

Rich

Rich,

I went through EMPOWERgmat. Can you let me know the terms and conditions for 60 points total score booster and 4 pts verbal score booster. Are these two separate score booster program. If i enroll, i will enroll for 1 month subscription. Will i be entitled to both the score booster: ie 60 point increase and 4 pts verbal score booster. If that doesnt happen, will i be refunded with the entire 1 month subscription + $50 (https://www.empowergmat.com/score-booster/).

Please advise, the terms and conditions are not very clear.

Regards
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 132 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
GMAT 1: 770 Q60 V60
GPA: 4
Send PM
Check out GMAT Pill.

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi 1988achilles,

The Total Score Booster Study Plan and Verbal Score Booster Study Plan are two different plans, so the score improvement guarantees are different. Given your prior GMAT scores, you're already performing at a really high level in the Quant section, so the Total Score Booster would not be a logical choice (since that Study Plan includes a great deal of Quant content). Your specific 'needs' are Verbal-based (and with those Verbal Scaled Scores, you're losing points in all 3 major Verbal categories - SC, RC and CR), so the Verbal Score Booster would make the most sense.

Rich
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Verbal guarantee Course [#permalink]
EMPOWERgmatRichC wrote:
Hi 1988achilles,

The Total Score Booster Study Plan and Verbal Score Booster Study Plan are two different plans, so the score improvement guarantees are different. Given your prior GMAT scores, you're already performing at a really high level in the Quant section, so the Total Score Booster would not be a logical choice (since that Study Plan includes a great deal of Quant content). Your specific 'needs' are Verbal-based (and with those Verbal Scaled Scores, you're losing points in all 3 major Verbal categories - SC, RC and CR), so the Verbal Score Booster would make the most sense.

Rich

Hello Rich,

Please let me know, if the course contents can be completed in 1 month. I am working professional and can dedicate 2-3 hrs on weekdays and 6-8 hrs on weekends. Please note that i cannot completely ignore quant as it has been a major score booster for me.

Can you share the terms and conditions of the Verbal score booster study plan. What will be the refund in case the score is not achieved. As mentioned in the previous post, my highest score in V26. What are the requirements from my side.

Regards,

Regards,

Originally posted by yash88 on 24 Aug 2016, 18:50.
Last edited by yash88 on 25 Aug 2016, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Verbal guarantee Course [#permalink]
1988achilles wrote:
EMPOWERgmatRichC wrote:
Hi 1988achilles,

Rich

Hello Rich,

Please let me know, if the course contents can be completed in 1 month. I am working professional and can dedicate 2-3 hrs on weekdays and 6-8 hrs on weekends. Please note that i cannot completely ignore quant as it has been a major score booster for me.

Can you share the terms and conditions of the Verbal score booster study plan. What will be the refund in case the score is not achieved. As mentioned in the previous post, my highest score in V26. What are the requirements from my side.

Regards,

Regards,

Hello Rich,

Awaiting your reply..

Regards.

Originally posted by yash88 on 25 Aug 2016, 07:40.
Last edited by yash88 on 25 Aug 2016, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Ankit,

You can read all about the Verbal Score Booster Study Plan here:

https://www.empowergmat.com/score-booster/

Most of our Clients complete that Study Plan in under a month, but you can set your own pace as you work through the material and learn/practice the Tactics.

Rich
GMAT Club Bot