Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 26 Nov 2014, 07:07

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Veritas Prep free question Bank?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 19

Veritas Prep free question Bank? [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2013, 13:14
I noticed that Veritas Prep has a free question bank. Does any one here know for how long this offer is valid for. Also, are these quizzes/questions good?
How many questions does it have?

Thanks.
Veritas Prep GMAT Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Followers: 331

Kudos [?]: 2785 [1] , given: 704

Re: Veritas Prep free question Bank? [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2013, 13:21
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Veritas Prep Representative
Schools: Kellogg MBA 2004
Followers: 38

Kudos [?]: 209 [1] , given: 51

Re: Veritas Prep free question Bank? [#permalink] New post 04 Feb 2013, 09:26
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
gmatprep1982 wrote:
I noticed that Veritas Prep has a free question bank. Does any one here know for how long this offer is valid for. Also, are these quizzes/questions good?

Thanks.

Hi 1982,

The GMAT Question Bank is a permanent new free offering from Veritas Prep. It contains hundreds of free GMAT questions across all question types (including Integrated Reasoning). We use this free resource as a way to gather information on our newest test items, which make our computer-adaptive practice tests more accurate.

The GMAT Question Bank is not adaptive, but it does give you a detailed solution for each problem after you finish a quiz. Please let me know your feedback!

Scott

Scott

Veritas Prep | GMAT Prep | MBA Admissions Consulting | Co-author, Your MBA Game Plan

Save $100 on Veritas Prep GMAT Courses And Admissions Consulting
For a limited time, receive access to five Veritas Prep Computer Adaptive practice tests when you purchase a Veritas Prep GMAT book! Buy Now!
Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options.

Veritas Prep Reviews

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Veritas Prep free question Bank? [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2014, 06:56
I used the very amazing question bank offered by Veritas. The way they show the progress in terms of accuracy and time is good.
Although I have exhausted all my questions.
Does any one knows when are these questions refreshed?
Expert Post

Kudos [?]: 209 [0], given: 51

Re: Veritas Prep free question Bank? [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2014, 08:02
Expert's post
hell0w0rld wrote:
I used the very amazing question bank offered by Veritas. The way they show the progress in terms of accuracy and time is good.

Thank you for the kind words about the Question Bank!

We don't refresh questions on a set schedule. We add new questions, take some out (when we either deem them to be good enough for our computer-adaptive GMAT practice tests or to be not good enough to use at all), and edit questions every week. But, there is no set schedule.

Have you already tried our free computer-adaptive practice test?

Scott

Scott

Veritas Prep | GMAT Prep | MBA Admissions Consulting | Co-author, Your MBA Game Plan

For a limited time, receive access to five Veritas Prep Computer Adaptive practice tests when you purchase a Veritas Prep GMAT book! Buy Now!
Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options.

Veritas Prep Reviews

Intern
Intern

Re: Veritas Prep free question Bank? [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2014, 09:31
quixx23 wrote:
hell0w0rld wrote:

Thank you for the kind words about the Question Bank!

We don't refresh questions on a set schedule. We add new questions, take some out (when we either deem them to be good enough for our computer-adaptive GMAT practice tests or to be not good enough to use at all), and edit questions every week. But, there is no set schedule.

Have you already tried our free computer-adaptive practice test?

Scott

Hey Scott,
Yes I tried Veritas CAT. Scored 720 in that.

I was wondering if I can retake all my incorrect questions from the question back. Didn't find a direct way. Is there any?
Expert Post

Re: Veritas Prep free question Bank? [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2014, 21:21
Expert's post
hell0w0rld wrote:
quixx23 wrote:
hell0w0rld wrote:

I was wondering if I can retake all my incorrect questions from the question back. Didn't find a direct way. Is there any?

Unfortunately, there is not a way right now. The Question Bank exists to collect data on items that we are testing for our practice tests, and this requires that we only measure questions that students are seeing for the first time. We can't stop you from registering with a new account and trying the questions again, but you didn't get that idea from me! :-D

Scott

Scott

Veritas Prep Reviews

Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
Schools: Anderson '17, ISB '16

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 46

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Veritas Prep free question Bank? [#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2014, 11:47
quixx23 wrote:
gmatprep1982 wrote:

Thanks.

Hi 1982,

The GMAT Question Bank is a permanent new free offering from Veritas Prep. It contains hundreds of free GMAT questions across all question types (including Integrated Reasoning). We use this free resource as a way to gather information on our newest test items, which make our computer-adaptive practice tests more accurate.

The GMAT Question Bank is not adaptive, but it does give you a detailed solution for each problem after you finish a quiz. Please let me know your feedback!

Scott

hi,
kindly tell me the actual number of questions available in question bank for quant and verbal? like 500 to 1000 in all?
thanks
Expert Post

Re: Veritas Prep free question Bank? [#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2014, 13:58
Expert's post
arjunagarwal88 wrote:

hi,
kindly tell me the actual number of questions available in question bank for quant and verbal? like 500 to 1000 in all?
thanks

Hi Arjun,

It varies from one week to the next since we use the Question Bank to gather data on questions that we're validating for our own computer-adaptive practice tests. But, right now there are more than 500 questions, about evenly split between Quant and Verbal (plus some IR questions).

Best regards,
Scott

Scott

Veritas Prep Reviews

Intern
Intern

Re: Veritas Prep free question Bank? [#permalink] New post 13 Jun 2014, 17:56
how does the difficulty of these questions compare to the actual exam?
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 40

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Veritas Prep free question Bank? [#permalink] New post 04 Jul 2014, 10:26
quixx23 wrote:
arjunagarwal88 wrote:

hi,
thanks

Hi Arjun,

It varies from one week to the next since we use the Question Bank to gather data on questions that we're validating for our own computer-adaptive practice tests. But, right now there are more than 500 questions, about evenly split between Quant and Verbal (plus some IR questions).

Best regards,
Scott

Is the question bank still available, does it expire at all? I mean I tried to log-in and go through the quizes, but instead I have been prompted to sign up for the course. This is what I get when I login: "You are currently not enrolled in any Veritas Prep test preparation courses. If this seems to be a mistake, please contact us at 310-456-8716 or via the Contact Us form." and I have no option to proceed to the Question Bank (at least I do not see it).

Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Expert Post

Re: Veritas Prep free question Bank? [#permalink] New post 04 Jul 2014, 11:32
Expert's post
ikokurin wrote:

Is the question bank still available, does it expire at all? I mean I tried to log-in and go through the quizes, but instead I have been prompted to sign up for the course. This is what I get when I login: "You are currently not enrolled in any Veritas Prep test preparation courses. If this seems to be a mistake, please contact us at 310-456-8716 or via the Contact Us form." and I have no option to proceed to the Question Bank (at least I do not see it).

Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Please send me a PM with your login info, and we will look into your account for you. The Question Bank doesn't expire, so you shouldn't be seeing that message.

Thank you!
Scott

Scott

Veritas Prep Reviews

Re: Veritas Prep free question Bank?   [#permalink] 04 Jul 2014, 11:32