1) So right now, as S increases, we can see that L increases.
(Equivalently, in terms of the graph, as the S values increase, the circle sizes increase).
I would have to see the options to know the correct answer, but hopefully that logic will help you choose the correct one.
2) The largest circle would be A, since it's the smallest circle before inverting the relationship (Smallest to Largest becomes Largest to Smallest)
3) So, as before, if we change A-->D to be in decreasing order of size, we see that they get smaller as F increase.
So, F and L would have an inverse correlation, just like S and L.
4) Again from previous questions, there is an inverse correlation.
5) Since only the sizes of circles change (as opposed to the positions), there is still a direct correlation between F and S.
KUDOS please if my post was useful!