Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 01 Aug 2014, 21:04

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

SPECIAL PRICE for INDIANS: Veritas on demand course & bookle

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

SPECIAL PRICE for INDIANS: Veritas on demand course & bookle [#permalink] New post 23 Jul 2011, 13:05
hi,

This is Vick from India. Anyone willing to purchase below mentioned Veritas Prep On demand course along with 15 veritas course booklets can PM me or mail at vicky(dot)gmat(@)yahoo(dot)com

I have received requests from few prospective buyers but to ship the entire course to someone outside India would cost much more than to ship within India. For an aspiring GMAT takers in India, the cost would be really a bargain (since shipping fee wouldn't be much)

Course Details:
I have purchased Veritas prep On demand course and currently I want to sell the entire course with 15 course booklets, notepad and eraser board.

All the material and online tests are fresh, not even a single diagnostic test is used.

The course currently sells for $750 at Veritas. I am willing to sell it for half of the price. Special price for Indian GMAT test takers. PM or mail me for the details.

Please note that the currently course can be accessed for 225 days only, i.e, approximately 8 months time.

Features of Veritas On demand course:

[list=]7 Veritas Prep Verbal Course booklets
8 Veritas Prep Quant Course booklets
Detailed solutions for all practice problems
15 Computer Adaptive practice tests: Each test is a full length GMAT.
7 Diagnostic Midterms and detailed Diagnostic Reports™.
Personalized Diagnostic feedback available to help you pinpoint your weaknesses.
TrueTrack™ access: Login for your own personalized Veritas Prep student account for class summaries, additional study materials, score tracking, and online support.
Unlimited Toll-Free Phone and Email Support: Call in with homework questions seven days a week to talk to a live instructor, or utilize the 24/7 online support system for written instructor assistance.
[/list]
Thanks!!
Vick

Last edited by vickygmat on 05 Aug 2011, 20:26, edited 2 times in total.
Veritas Prep GMAT Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern

Re: Veritas Prep On Demand Course plus 15 Course booklets [#permalink] New post 29 Jul 2011, 22:35
Hi Vick,

I am interested to buy the course and can afford paying 250$ for it, does it sound like a good deal for you?
Please PM me and let me know ASAP!

Thanks,
MJ
Intern
Intern

Re: SPECIAL PRICE for INDIANS: Veritas on demand course & bookle [#permalink] New post 05 Aug 2011, 20:29
Hey guys,

Interested buyers pm me or mail me for further details. We can discuss further. I am willing to sell asap for the right price both for the buyer/seller point of view.

Thanks,
Vick
Intern
Intern

Re: SPECIAL PRICE for INDIANS: Veritas on demand course & bookle [#permalink] New post 09 Aug 2011, 23:53
hey guys,
I am willing to sell it for $325 for the whole Veritas prep On demand course plus booklets.

Please note that you have to bear the extra shipping/courier fee.

Interested guys pls PM me or mail me at above mentioned mail address.

Thanks..Vick
Re: SPECIAL PRICE for INDIANS: Veritas on demand course & bookle   [#permalink] 09 Aug 2011, 23:53