Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Apr 2014, 18:50

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Very crucial decision - Leaving the Job

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Very crucial decision - Leaving the Job [#permalink] New post 21 Mar 2013, 01:16
Hello Everyone,

I need some advice from B-School alumnus and senior members to decide my career direction.

I am working in a FMCG major for past 1.5 Years. I have worked on various projects and have moved to different locations for short duration projects. But now there is a requirement in one of the location for a permanent position and my boss wants me to take that role. It's a kind a profile in which I really don't want to work. I have talked to him but there is no other option.

So, I want your advice in taking a crucial decision in my career. What should I do? Should I continue working in a place and profile which I don't like or should I leave the job and try finding out something better?

My goal is to apply for MBA this fall. I would like to know what can I opt for (if I leave the job) which can greatly improve my skills and also help in admission process.

Thanks

LeoDiCaprio
Very crucial decision - Leaving the Job   [#permalink] 21 Mar 2013, 01:16