Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 29 Jul 2015, 03:55
GMAT Club Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Viewing site on iPhone

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Jan 2012
Posts: 22
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 11

Viewing site on iPhone [#permalink] New post 28 Feb 2012, 11:21
Hi guys, I've noticed that visiting this site on the iPhone doesn't allow me to view math formulas the way they show up on the browser on my computer...

Is there a link or way to just view the regular site rather than being redirected to the mobile version?
Or maybe a fix to seeing the formulas correctly?

Posted from my mobile device Image
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: AS - Gold, HH-Diamond
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12854
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 2783

Kudos [?]: 13998 [1] , given: 3875

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Viewing site on iPhone [#permalink] New post 29 Feb 2012, 10:19
1
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
essarr wrote:
Hi guys, I've noticed that visiting this site on the iPhone doesn't allow me to view math formulas the way they show up on the browser on my computer...

Is there a link or way to just view the regular site rather than being redirected to the mobile version?
Or maybe a fix to seeing the formulas correctly?

Posted from my mobile device Image


Thank you for the suggestion. It is done.

We have disabled it on the iphone/android/opera mobile - you should be able to view the site "normally"
I think the time has come - let me know what feedback you have.
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 12 Sep 2011
Posts: 900
Concentration: Finance, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Followers: 130

Kudos [?]: 742 [0], given: 114

Re: Viewing site on iPhone [#permalink] New post 29 Feb 2012, 11:08
Talk about a HUUUUGE improvement... I can browse the forums like I'm on my computer from my phone. With little phones that are like laptops now, this makes a huge difference. Great job bb!
_________________

New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>

My GMAT and BSchool Tips:


GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: AS - Gold, HH-Diamond
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12854
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 2783

Kudos [?]: 13998 [0], given: 3875

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Viewing site on iPhone [#permalink] New post 29 Feb 2012, 11:09
Expert's post
GMATLA wrote:
Talk about a HUUUUGE improvement... I can browse the forums like I'm on my computer from my phone. With little phones that are like laptops now, this makes a huge difference. Great job bb!



Thanks! I did not know it was an issue for you guys.
Of course now I will suffer with my blackberry that is not capable of rendering the forum properly :) :) :)
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 20 Feb 2011
Posts: 144
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 500 Q30 V28
GMAT 2: 690 Q44 V40
GPA: 3.09
WE: Marketing (Entertainment and Sports)
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 26 [0], given: 13

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Viewing site on iPhone [#permalink] New post 29 Feb 2012, 19:42
bb wrote:
GMATLA wrote:
Talk about a HUUUUGE improvement... I can browse the forums like I'm on my computer from my phone. With little phones that are like laptops now, this makes a huge difference. Great job bb!



Thanks! I did not know it was an issue for you guys.
Of course now I will suffer with my blackberry that is not capable of rendering the forum properly :) :) :)


Hmm, I actually liked the mobile version view on my iPhone. That's why I came to this thread to see if there were any changes made app-wise or it was some kind of error happening just to me.

bb - is there a way to still look at the site on mobile view? Some sites let users change it back and forth, so is that a possibility?
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: AS - Gold, HH-Diamond
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12854
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 2783

Kudos [?]: 13998 [0], given: 3875

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Viewing site on iPhone [#permalink] New post 29 Feb 2012, 22:34
Expert's post
goodbyeboy wrote:
bb wrote:
GMATLA wrote:
Talk about a HUUUUGE improvement... I can browse the forums like I'm on my computer from my phone. With little phones that are like laptops now, this makes a huge difference. Great job bb!



Thanks! I did not know it was an issue for you guys.
Of course now I will suffer with my blackberry that is not capable of rendering the forum properly :) :) :)


Hmm, I actually liked the mobile version view on my iPhone. That's why I came to this thread to see if there were any changes made app-wise or it was some kind of error happening just to me.

bb - is there a way to still look at the site on mobile view? Some sites let users change it back and forth, so is that a possibility?



Thank you for voicing your opinion. I was wondering if anyone was using that version. Let me try to see if we can find a compromise or ability to turn on/off mobile version.
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: AS - Gold, HH-Diamond
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12854
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 2783

Kudos [?]: 13998 [0], given: 3875

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Viewing site on iPhone [#permalink] New post 29 Feb 2012, 22:37
Expert's post
Actually, we are going to have to return the mobile version for the time being. It looks like it is driving some functionality we use on the forum for the GMAT Toolkit and its users. Sorry guys, we will need to figure out a way to make it possible to switch it off instead of have it fixed. meanwhile, please stay tuned.
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 12 Sep 2011
Posts: 900
Concentration: Finance, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Followers: 130

Kudos [?]: 742 [0], given: 114

Re: Viewing site on iPhone [#permalink] New post 01 Mar 2012, 09:12
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: AS - Gold, HH-Diamond
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12854
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 2783

Kudos [?]: 13998 [0], given: 3875

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Viewing site on iPhone [#permalink] New post 20 Mar 2012, 06:58
Expert's post
You can now switch to the full site view from the mobile version.
To do that, please click "Full Version" link in the header or footer of the Mobile view. You can also switch back if you click "Mobile Version" in the footer.

FYI: The events bar is not displayed correctly by the Samsung Galaxy S2 though....

_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Jan 2012
Posts: 22
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 11

Re: Viewing site on iPhone [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2012, 23:10
perfect!
thanks so much, now i can review anywhere i go

thanks again!
Re: Viewing site on iPhone   [#permalink] 08 Apr 2012, 23:10
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Lost iPhone - Lost Gmat Club App data - Need help saikatcjee 0 23 Jul 2012, 20:15
Experts publish their posts in the topic GMAT Toolkit iPhone app - Bug - or is it my iPhone ? hideyoshi 1 07 Apr 2010, 07:32
16 Experts publish their posts in the topic GMAT Club Apple App for iPhone/iPod/iPad bb 41 27 Jul 2009, 13:29
4 Experts publish their posts in the topic GMAT Club Forum is iPhone/iPod/BlackBerry Friendly! bb 23 10 Jun 2009, 15:49
Did something change on this site ? dahcrap 5 07 Sep 2007, 17:40
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Viewing site on iPhone

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.