Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 17 Sep 2014, 03:38

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Vocaboly for TOEFL and GMAT.

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: Q V
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.77
WE: Corporate Finance (Other)
Followers: 154

Kudos [?]: 510 [0], given: 527

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Vocaboly for TOEFL and GMAT. [#permalink] New post 18 Jun 2010, 06:20
Hi!

This thread is mainly adressed to international students (non-native speakers). This is not an ad and I am not promissed any discount for this. :)

Recently I have found out a vocabulary soft named Vocaboly.

Vocaboly is a vocabulary builder for SAT, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT and general vocabulary. The program contains five books: SAT, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT and VOA Special English; with more than 12,000 words, each word is provided with meaning, phonetic symbol and pronunciation. Many words also have sample sentences to illustrate their usage.

Here is the trial version http://www.vocaboly.com/download.php
Note: In trial version, the pronunciation is computer voice; after registration, you will get high quality human voice with American accent.

The registration fee for a single-user license is $79.95, this is a one-time payment, you will never have to pay again. After registration, you will get quality human voice with American accent (trial version uses computer voice); you will also get lifetime free support and upgrade service.
A single-user license can be used on up to three computers.

I want to buy this soft and as long as "a single-user license can be used on up to three computers", I would like to share the costs with other 2 people. So the shared cost will be 26,65$, which is pretty nice.

Please pm if you are interested in purchasing this soft.

Please share your expereince if you already have bought this soft.

Follow me, if you find my explanations useful.

Audaces fortuna juvat!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Vocaboly for TOEFL and GMAT.   [#permalink] 18 Jun 2010, 06:20