Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Waiting but little confused [#permalink]
20 Apr 2005, 08:50
I was just out of the club circuit for a month as i was back home for vacation...Before I left I had applied for part time MBA in 1.SMU COX 2.Smith UMCP 3.Rutgers...
I got interview call from COX and have been given admission..Still waiting for the other 2...Meanwhile spoke to 3 current students and an alumni of COX abt. aspects like placements,lecturers(abt adjunct% and regular %),study groups, teaching methodology and ROI..All of them were very positive...Now that it's ranked No.12 in Part time ,it looks like a better bet...
Meanwhile I am waiting for Smith to get back..
Sometime back I got a mail from NYU stern inviting me to provide reasons for not applying after sending the GMAT scores....Although it's my dream school I chose not to apply cos' my score was 620 with AWA 3.5 ..I thought this may not work in my favour..But after reading some blogs in the websites abt. few guys admitted in NYU part time with scores of 620 I am thinking if i am making a mistake...I still have some more time to go and wud like to know if it's wiser to apply..I do not want to spend 175$ knowing I have zero chance...