Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Oct 2014, 16:49

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

waiting list and scholarship

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

waiting list and scholarship [#permalink] New post 23 Sep 2013, 06:11
Hi

Apologize if this was asked before. I'm a Jan14 R2 applicant and was off waiting list last week. My scholarship application status has been "under review" but can be withdraw and/or modified again since probably R3 scholarship application became available. Does that mean my scholarship application will be considered together with R3 applicants? Would I receive any notification should my scholarship application fail? Many thanks for any input.
Current Student
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 15

Re: waiting list and scholarship [#permalink] New post 24 Sep 2013, 00:30
libssl wrote:
Hi

Apologize if this was asked before. I'm a Jan14 R2 applicant and was off waiting list last week. My scholarship application status has been "under review" but can be withdraw and/or modified again since probably R3 scholarship application became available. Does that mean my scholarship application will be considered together with R3 applicants? Would I receive any notification should my scholarship application fail? Many thanks for any input.

Interesting question, but I think you have a better chance of getting an answer if you email your admissions coordinator. If you do, please post the answer here afterwards :-)
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: waiting list and scholarship [#permalink] New post 25 Sep 2013, 00:49
bob99 wrote:
libssl wrote:
Hi

Interesting question, but I think you have a better chance of getting an answer if you email your admissions coordinator. If you do, please post the answer here afterwards :-)

Hi bob99, I've called the MBA financing manager. She told me my application would be considered together with R1 and 2 applications. It can be modified indeed because R3 application became available but my application has been "under review", therefore I don't need to change/update anything.
Current Student
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 15

Re: waiting list and scholarship [#permalink] New post 28 Sep 2013, 10:40
libssl wrote:
bob99 wrote:
libssl wrote:
Hi

Hi bob99, I've called the MBA financing manager. She told me my application would be considered together with R1 and 2 applications. It can be modified indeed because R3 application became available but my application has been "under review", therefore I don't need to change/update anything.

Thanks for the update :-)
Re: waiting list and scholarship   [#permalink] 28 Sep 2013, 10:40