I am waitlisted in INSEAD for the July 2007 class. Any advice / suggestion / action plan... please feel free to throw on me. I am in a state where I surely need some help.
Can you tell me ...
1. How does INSEAD work on the waitlist ?
2. Any numbers/statistics of past waitlist and how many made through the waitlist ?
3. Any good strategy that INSEAD folks love to see from a waitlisted candidate.
I would be very glad if I can add some value to my application.
Thank you .
1) There is a lot of waitlist discussion on the Insead admissions chat transcripts.
2) They won't give them.
3) Here is what Johanna Hellborg said:
"f something drastically new comes up in your life you can send it. But it is not necessary. We know already a lot about you (we probably know you better than you know yourself
Although we don't have an Insead waitlist chat, please feel free to come to the MBA waitlist chat
on Thursday at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET/6:00 PM GMT.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog