Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 27 Jul 2014, 20:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Want to get e-GMAT SC and CR but ...

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, Operations
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V28
GMAT 2: 700 Q50 V35
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 42

GMAT ToolKit User
Want to get e-GMAT SC and CR but ... [#permalink] New post 03 Jul 2013, 06:23
Hey,

on the left pane in might show USA as my country but I am an Indian. I am 50-51 in Quant. but I struggle with verbal, the usual Indian story.

I am okay in SC but could improve a lot.
I was okay at Cr too but after reading Power score I just lost all my confidence, not because power-score is bad but because I used to mix my previous techniques with power-score techniques.

I have 2 years 3 moths of experience till date and planning to join a B-school next october. my experience then would be 3 yrs 6 mnths. pretty okay I ould say for almost all the scools. THis is my planning. but I want to give my GMAT this month in July. Its not like I am a beginner of GMAT that would take time in understading something. I've finished Manhattan SC and CR bible. also time is not a problem.

What my concern is the e-GMAT course is just too costly for me.

Please refer the following review by someone, this person got CR+SC+grockit for $109, I can manage 109(this got grockit too):

http://gmatclub.com/reviews/comments/e- ... -345345604

I want this coupon code. Please e-GMAT get me this course ...

would be really helpful for me .. I will really appreciate your help ..

Forget Kudos ... be an altruist

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Want to get e-GMAT SC and CR but ... [#permalink] New post 05 Jul 2013, 05:03
e-GMAT .. care chiming in ??

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
e-GMAT Representative
Followers: 1190

Kudos [?]: 3185 [1] , given: 179

Re: Want to get e-GMAT SC and CR but ... [#permalink] New post 05 Jul 2013, 17:22
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Dear Stunn3r,

We were out of office so could not respond to your message. We no longer offer the course you are referring to. Our current Verbal Online includes IR, RC and 800 score tests in addition to the SC and CR courses. The Verbal Online you are referring to only offered SC and CR. Moreover, we have added a lot of content to the SC and CR courses. Hence, I do not have a coupon code for you.

I recommend if you only need SC and CR courses, then just go for them. You don't need to purchase the complete package.

-Rajat

Free Webinar: July 26, 2014 - Ace GMAT RC: Register for this Free Webinar to learn how to apply the Reading Strategies critical to ace the GMAT Reading Comprehension. Click here to register.

Manager
Manager

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Want to get e-GMAT SC and CR but ... [#permalink] New post 06 Jul 2013, 06:33
egmat wrote:
Dear Stunn3r,

We were out of office so could not respond to your message. We no longer offer the course you are referring to. Our current Verbal Online includes IR, RC and 800 score tests in addition to the SC and CR courses. The Verbal Online you are referring to only offered SC and CR. Moreover, we have added a lot of content to the SC and CR courses. Hence, I do not have a coupon code for you.

I recommend if you only need SC and CR courses, then just go for them. You don't need to purchase the complete package.

-Rajat

Thank You for your response Rajat.

I checked the e-gmat pricing page again but there was nothing that offers CR and SC. They both are individually present for $70 each but not together.

Expert Post
e-GMAT Representative
Followers: 1190

Kudos [?]: 3185 [0], given: 179

Re: Want to get e-GMAT SC and CR but ... [#permalink] New post 06 Jul 2013, 21:08
Expert's post
Yup, we offer only 2 bundles. Verbal Online and Verbal Live Prep. You will have to purchase the courses separately.

Free Webinar: July 26, 2014 - Ace GMAT RC: Register for this Free Webinar to learn how to apply the Reading Strategies critical to ace the GMAT Reading Comprehension. Click here to register.

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 1

Re: Want to get e-GMAT SC and CR but ... [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2013, 04:27
Hello e-GMAT, was wondering if you had any plans of launching quant module as well. This would help students get a one stop shop.
Re: Want to get e-GMAT SC and CR but ...   [#permalink] 28 Jul 2013, 04:27