Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 16 Apr 2014, 17:19

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Way of getting success for an non-native English speaker

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Way of getting success for an non-native English speaker [#permalink] New post 27 Jul 2005, 06:45
Dear all,

I am German and I've been learning for GMAT for the very first week.

My question refers to all non-native English speakers.

How's your way to handle the Verbal part. So far I've had a lot of problems to work on the tasks well but I hope to improve myself step by step.

Especially in Critical Reasoning I am a little bit disappointed by myself because in the past for the university application tests I passed such a kind of exercises more easily (well..likley due to reading German)

I know my English is not the utmost as well but I don't know I think with a lot of work it should be possible to pass the GMA well. Eventually the Chinese have the best average scores and as far as I know they are not well-known of being good in English, are they?

Please let me know your experience

Best regards
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Way of getting success for an non-native English speaker [#permalink] New post 09 Aug 2005, 17:28
Work harder than Chinese------- It seems like the only way!

dbr222 wrote:
Dear all,

I am German and I've been learning for GMAT for the very first week.

My question refers to all non-native English speakers.

How's your way to handle the Verbal part. So far I've had a lot of problems to work on the tasks well but I hope to improve myself step by step.

Especially in Critical Reasoning I am a little bit disappointed by myself because in the past for the university application tests I passed such a kind of exercises more easily (well..likley due to reading German)

I know my English is not the utmost as well but I don't know I think with a lot of work it should be possible to pass the GMA well. Eventually the Chinese have the best average scores and as far as I know they are not well-known of being good in English, are they?

Please let me know your experience

Best regards
Re: Way of getting success for an non-native English speaker   [#permalink] 09 Aug 2005, 17:28