Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Dec 2014, 12:08

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Weird idea but just a suggestion.

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Director
Director
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 62 [0], given: 66

Weird idea but just a suggestion. [#permalink] New post 15 Apr 2008, 08:50
:lol: Hi friends it might be weird but i find it interesting.Just a suggestion to improve your verbal.Agreed we all are busy with
work blah blah...but recently before going to bed,i go to the following sites and just read an article for 15-20 min.Then i
give stress on the sentences,verb,tenses and believe me you will find it interesting.For eg see this article,jus read it.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... cture.html

If you pay attention closely, the sentence ----A statue of Lucius Verus, who ruled ancient Rome alongside his more famous adopted brother Marcus Aurelius, was recently recovered among a cache of looted artifacts, Italian officials say---this has modifier concept,also the usage of among etc etc....(sorry if i am sounding nuts!)

Similarly i typed Us politics and was going through an article...i mean these sites national geographic,wall street journal,financial times ...cnn all i feel will give you interest in social,business etc passages which might be(No might...Will!!heheheheh) good for Rc and Sc.
Anyway...Gmat club has given me a lot from the past few days and jus thought of sharing with you.Might be sounding nuts...who has the time etc etc...Happy Gmatting to all.
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Director
Director
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 119 [0], given: 2

Re: Weird idea but just a suggestion. [#permalink] New post 15 Apr 2008, 09:02
Very nice of you.
Thanks a bunch and wish you all the best.
CEO
CEO
Followers: 59

Kudos [?]: 450 [0], given: 210

Re: Weird idea but just a suggestion. [#permalink] New post 15 Apr 2008, 14:13
Thanks suyash - great idea :)
Re: Weird idea but just a suggestion.   [#permalink] 15 Apr 2008, 14:13