Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Looks like the Wharton application is finally up. Given that they don't openly publish the questions on their website (but we're encouraged to talk about the questions with our recommenders), does anyone already know what they are? Would be great to just have them down. _________________
It's on the 'Recommendation' section of the application instructions they just released.
1) How long have you known the applicant and describe your relationship to the applicant?
2) Provide an example of constructive feedback you have provided to the applicant. How did the applicant receive this feedback and what efforts did the applicant make to address the concern?
3) Please provide an example of a time when the applicant was particularly successful at interacting with others in a team (employees, peers, managers, etc.); how was the applicant successful? How does the applicant compare to his/her peers in this dimension?
4) How has the applicant’s career progressed over the time that you have known him/her? How does this growth compare to his/her peer group? Please describe the peer group that you are comparing this applicant.
5) Provide any additional comments you think would assist the Admissions Committee in making its decision.
Final decisions are in: Berkeley: Denied with interview Tepper: Waitlisted with interview Rotman: Admitted with scholarship (withdrawn) Random French School: Admitted to MSc in Management with scholarship (...