Can you give me an idea of my chances of getting into any of the top 10 schools.My profile is highlighted below:
1) Work exp: One year in a non-profit. Almost 6 years in the Risk assurance arm of a Big4 Audit firm doing both consulting and audit type work. Will have about 8 years’ experience by matriculation.
2) 710 GMAT (Q47, V40)
3) Education: Private university in Nigeria. GPA of 3.9 out of 5
4) College EC's: member of Student Government, Peer tutor, church volunteer.
5) Post-college EC's: Founding Board member of a committee at work, professional mentoring to new recruits, volunteer at church, photography, sports (volleyball & tennis)
6) Certifications: CISA (IT audit). Almost done with ACCA (Accounting) needed those two for my job.
7) Target programs: Preferred - Wharton, Booth, Stanford, Sloan, maybe Tuck. Any other schools I should consider?
8) Plan to apply during the fall of 2014 for R1
9) Post-MBA goals: Entrepreneurship (Agribusiness)
Short term - work in a startup in the food industry
Long term - start my own business
10) Applied to Booth in R3 last year (with 650 GMAT), was dinged after interview.
11) Will be 27 by matriculation. African Female
My Journey: http://naijambagal.wordpress.com/