I just took my GMAT on 9/26, scored a 700. After taking a break for the last two days, I am back on track to get moving with the application process. I had a few questions, if anyone can provide guidance. Any help is appreciated.
1. Kellog's - what are the courses that Kellog's is respected for in the market? Same for Univ. of Chicago. I am looking to do a part-time MBA.
1a. What is the GPA requirement for these schools?
2. Where can I find guidance for writing the essays?
3. Any tips for interviewing?
4. Where can I find information such as the scope of study for international business, etc?
5. Is it too late to try for the winter quarter?
My focus is going to be on Kellogs and Univ. of Chicago.