PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE FOLLOWING...
what'll happen if i cancel score at the end?
1) can i apply that score to the listed universities?
2) can i use that score after retaking GMAT?
3) which score will be considered? 1st attempt or 2nd attempt?
4) can i decide after having 2nd attempt's score in hand weather to send 1st attempts score or 2nd attempts?
5) how cancel score works?
3)neither, it won't count.
4)1st score won't count (i.e the one that was canceled)
5) best question. When you cancel a score, its as if you didn't show up to the exam. your report will only say score canceled, nothing more.
My Applicant Blog: http://hamm0.wordpress.com/