Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 29 Jul 2014, 02:56

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

what is the best course to improve verbal score?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 19

what is the best course to improve verbal score? [#permalink] New post 07 Dec 2012, 09:18
Hi all,
I need to improve my verbal score and looking for a good course to help me with this problem.
what do you suggest?
i have been reading good stuff about E-GMAT and now they have the verbal online for sale.

I went through MGMAT SC and PowerScore CR bible.

thanks,
Roy

If my answer helped, dont forget KUDOS! :)

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING

Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.92
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 1

Re: what is the best course to improve verbal score? [#permalink] New post 08 Dec 2012, 22:38
roygush wrote:
Hi all,
I need to improve my verbal score and looking for a good course to help me with this problem.
what do you suggest?
i have been reading good stuff about E-GMAT and now they have the verbal online for sale.

I went through MGMAT SC and PowerScore CR bible.

thanks,
Roy

For Verbal, Manhattan is better.
Passages - Practice
CR - Practice
SC - Concepts + Practice

Plz refer my blog for more on Verbal preparation strategy

Regards
BUZZZ
www.gmatexecmba.blogspot.com

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 105 [0], given: 63

Re: what is the best course to improve verbal score? [#permalink] New post 08 Dec 2012, 22:43
What works for some might not work for others, all I can say is that before you pick a course check their samples out and see if they help you. If it isn't your style of studying, the course won't help much...
Re: what is the best course to improve verbal score?   [#permalink] 08 Dec 2012, 22:43