Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 02 Sep 2014, 04:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

What is the chances that I can leave at US after graduation

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Leadership
GMAT Date: 09-02-2013
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

What is the chances that I can leave at US after graduation [#permalink] New post 04 May 2012, 05:31
Well, I am a Chinese, if I come to US for MBA, are there any chances that I can leave in US for my future career? Or I must be forced to come back to my own country?

My sister came to Australia for nurse school, at first she thought that Australia needs nurses for their hospitals, but unfortunetely, it's not. Now she's coming back from Australia, she said if she wants to stay at Australia she must get all 7 scores at IELS test which she can't, and there are also some other complicated procedures that she needs to do if she wants to stay there?

My question is " Is US like Australia"? If international students want to stay in US graduation of MBA, what kind of stuff that international students need to do so that he or she will be qualified to stay in US?

aim high and get higher scores.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 4

Re: What is the chances that I can leave at US after graduation [#permalink] New post 04 May 2012, 15:40
Instead of repeatedly asking the same questions over and over again, why don't you use the "search" feature? I'm sure these have been answered a million times over. Do you even feel your English language skills are adaquete for even an unaccredited program? Why not just wait until you can improve your application and better your situation? Or try a business school in your region?
Intern
Intern

Re: What is the chances that I can leave at US after graduation [#permalink] New post 04 May 2012, 21:47
Because I want marry a American girl like Britney spears. Or cassie in "the secret circle" or Jessica beinecke from voa

pacostacos wrote:
Instead of repeatedly asking the same questions over and over again, why don't you use the "search" feature? I'm sure these have been answered a million times over. Do you even feel your English language skills are adaquete for even an unaccredited program? Why not just wait until you can improve your application and better your situation? Or try a business school in your region?

Posted from my mobile device Image

Intern
Intern

Re: What is the chances that I can leave at US after graduation [#permalink] New post 05 May 2012, 07:39
(1) what is search feature do anything good to me?
(2)Yeah, I think my English is good enough to be filled in any kinds of programs in US. why unaccredited program?
(3)I don't think after several years of working experience will do me any good at application, by the way, I don't bachelor degree in college, after several I will be still the same.
(4) The business school in my region sucks, I don't want to go up there. I want US, I need US girlfriend. I think it's romantic love if I get a american girl up there.... Bless me, Amigo

pacostacos wrote:

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 5 [1] , given: 4

Re: What is the chances that I can leave at US after graduation [#permalink] New post 05 May 2012, 09:10
This post received
KUDOS
Migration the the US is a lot harder than migrating to Australia.. Your professional future in the US depends on the kind of organization you join after your MBA and the willingness of the company to sponsor your work visa and immigration to the US. The better ranked university you join, the better your chances of staying in the US after your degree. A lot of it also depends in your long term professional aspirations.. i.e. IT & Tech companies provide more immigration opportunities than compared to non profit organizations..
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 27

Re: What is the chances that I can leave at US after graduation [#permalink] New post 05 May 2012, 09:12
Ha Ha Ha Ha....Glad to find some humor here -:)
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 4

Re: What is the chances that I can leave at US after graduation [#permalink] New post 05 May 2012, 09:53
dywane wrote:
Because I want marry a American girl like Britney spears. Or cassie in "the secret circle" or Jessica beinecke from voa

pacostacos wrote:

Posted from my mobile device Image

lol! I like that, introduce me to their friends when you are about to tie the know
Intern
Intern

Re: What is the chances that I can leave at US after graduation [#permalink] New post 10 May 2012, 18:43
Go back, you will be the best.
Re: What is the chances that I can leave at US after graduation   [#permalink] 10 May 2012, 18:43