JAI HIND wrote:
What is the median number of employees assigned per project for the projects at Company Z?
(1) 25 percent of the projects at Company Z have 4 or more employees assigned to each project.
(2) 35 percent of the projects at Company Z have 2 or fewer employees assigned to each project.
Can anyone explain the logic? Thanks.
(1) we don't know the percentage of ppl below 4. Insufficient
(2) we don't know the percentage of ppl above 2. Insufficient
(1) + (2) We can rearrange the people.
1st 35% ==> 2 or fewer
Remaining 25% ==> 4 or more
Since people cannot be fractions, between the 1st 35% - 75% ==> 3 employees
Median = 3
Don't be afraid to take a flying leap of faith.. If you risk nothing, than you gain nothing...