Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 14 Jul 2014, 05:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

What is the scope of GEMS B School in Jaipur?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

What is the scope of GEMS B School in Jaipur? [#permalink] New post 22 Mar 2011, 02:10
I am a B.Tech IT 2010 passed out.. I have 7 months work experince..I plan to do an MBA which has good scope in getting an assured placement and gives good managerial experience...... Is GEMS B School in Jaipur worth? or is IIPM Jaipur better than GEMS B School?
Plz give suggestions....
Thank you in advance...
:?:
Manager
Manager
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 56 [0], given: 3

GMAT Tests User
Re: What is the scope of GEMS B School in Jaipur? [#permalink] New post 22 Mar 2011, 02:26
Kishorverma wrote:
I am a B.Tech IT 2010 passed out.. I have 7 months work experince..I plan to do an MBA which has good scope in getting an assured placement and gives good managerial experience...... Is GEMS B School in Jaipur worth? or is IIPM Jaipur better than GEMS B School?
Plz give suggestions....
Thank you in advance...

Kishor - Both the Schools you mentioned are tier-3 schools. In fact, IIPM has had its own share of controversies which you can read about if you do a simple google search. You are a fresh graduate and should try for some better schools than to jump into GEMS or IIPM at this stage in your career.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

GMAT Tests User
Re: What is the scope of GEMS B School in Jaipur? [#permalink] New post 22 Mar 2011, 06:44
beyondgmatscore wrote:
Kishorverma wrote:
Plz give suggestions....
Thank you in advance...

Kishor - Both the Schools you mentioned are tier-3 schools. In fact, IIPM has had its own share of controversies which you can read about if you do a simple google search. You are a fresh graduate and should try for some better schools than to jump into GEMS or IIPM at this stage in your career.

Agree with this. Since you are a fresh graduate, I would suggest working for a few years, network with colleagues/ friends and discuss and understand career options and the MBA. I think you'll have a much better perspective the more you interact with working professionals.
Intern
Intern

Re: What is the scope of GEMS B School in Jaipur? [#permalink] New post 28 Mar 2011, 20:29
Both schools are good. But I know one good school in Dehradun. You can go there. This is SelaQui Academy of Higher Education. :roll:

Thanks
Intern
Intern

Re: What is the scope of GEMS B School in Jaipur? [#permalink] New post 29 Jul 2011, 01:48
Hi Kishor, There is an upcoming GEMS B School in Jaipur. But you can try for the one at Srinagar. They have an amazing campus.. And i have heard that the faculty is also very good... You should check it out yourself.. Good luck!
Re: What is the scope of GEMS B School in Jaipur?   [#permalink] 29 Jul 2011, 01:48