Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 16 Sep 2014, 22:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

What's the diff in GMAT Prep tests v1 (before 2007) and v2?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations, International Business
GPA: 3.8
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

What's the diff in GMAT Prep tests v1 (before 2007) and v2? [#permalink] New post 17 Jul 2011, 09:07
Hi All,

I'd like to know if there is any difference in the GMAT Prep tests, version v1 & v2? The reason I'm asking is because I took one of the tests from v1 (earlier version) today and I found the quants section to be too easy...I usually run out of time but I finished 12 minutes early which shocked me...!!! Is there any difference in the difficulty level of these 2 versions?

There were a lot of questions from number properties, which were quite easy, can anybody please tell me what they felt about the level of questions tested? Thanks for all your help!

I've been studying for over 2 weeks now and this is my first test ever since I started my prep, I scored a 610 (47/27) and would like to know if this is a real indicator of my performance or did I just get lucky??! I'm sorry but I'm freaking out with only a month to go for my D Day :-( :cry:
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2273

Kudos [?]: 8783 [0], given: 3666

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: What's the diff in GMAT Prep tests v1 (before 2007) and v2? [#permalink] New post 17 Jul 2011, 22:20
Expert's post
Please continue this discussion here:
gmat-prep-power-prep-official-free-gmat-tests-77548.html

P.S. After two weeks, 610 is a good score!!!
I started at 540.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Re: What's the diff in GMAT Prep tests v1 (before 2007) and v2?   [#permalink] 17 Jul 2011, 22:20