Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 11 Jul 2014, 08:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

What's Your Golf Handicap?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Weight: 170lbs
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GMAT 2: 740 Q48 V42
WE: Analyst (Other)
Followers: 9

Kudos [?]: 59 [0], given: 36

What's Your Golf Handicap? [#permalink] New post 05 Jun 2012, 22:15
I am playing to an 11 at the moment and hoping to get down to 6 or 7 by the end of the summer. Remember, golf is just as important as the GMAT to your future business success.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Schools: University of Calgary - Haskayne - Class of 2014
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [1] , given: 0

Re: What's Your Golf Handicap? [#permalink] New post 22 Jun 2012, 20:11
This post received
KUDOS
That sounds pretty good to me! I don't know my exact handicap but I do like getting out to hit the driving range and play a few rounds each summer (usually with family). What I find funny is when I tell people (colleagues, friends) I really enjoy golfing, they find it a little odd. I am female and younger, and I guess their reactions aren't unwarranted because I find it difficult to find other younger women to play golf with! I'm not sure if it's a cost thing or what, but it doesn't seem to be overly popular with the ladies in my area. However, I am looking forward to meeting more fellow golfers when I start my MBA program this fall !
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Weight: 170lbs
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GMAT 2: 740 Q48 V42
WE: Analyst (Other)
Followers: 9

Kudos [?]: 59 [0], given: 36

Re: What's Your Golf Handicap? [#permalink] New post 22 Jun 2012, 23:37
summertimefun84 wrote:
That sounds pretty good to me! I don't know my exact handicap but I do like getting out to hit the driving range and play a few rounds each summer (usually with family). What I find funny is when I tell people (colleagues, friends) I really enjoy golfing, they find it a little odd. I am female and younger, and I guess their reactions aren't unwarranted because I find it difficult to find other younger women to play golf with! I'm not sure if it's a cost thing or what, but it doesn't seem to be overly popular with the ladies in my area. However, I am looking forward to meeting more fellow golfers when I start my MBA program this fall !

As long as you don't slow the pace of play, I am 100% for it!

Last edited by vandygrad11 on 27 Mar 2013, 08:48, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: What's Your Golf Handicap? [#permalink] New post 18 Jul 2012, 01:01
A golf players disability allows players to contest with each other on a stage stage. If you are a the begining golf enthusiast, you have a zero disability and are given no cerebral vascular accidents to add to your last ranking.
Re: What's Your Golf Handicap?   [#permalink] 18 Jul 2012, 01:01