Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
1) when butterfat considered healthy -> law required manufacturers to term low butterfat butter 'imitation butter'
2) Today, butterfat is know to be unhealthy
3) Public should be encouraged to eat food with low butterfat content
4) term 'imitation' deters many people from buying low butterfat butter
5) Therefore manufacturer should be allowed to rename imitation butter with lite butter
Which one of the following, if true, most seriously undermines the argument?
(A) The manufacturers who prefer to use the word â€œliteâ€