Hi! I have been taking some practice tests and these are my scores:
MGMAT - 680 (Q44/ V38)
MGMAT2 - 690 (Q44/ V 39)
GMAT Prep - 700 (Q48/ V38)
I want to take the official test on February 18th because that is the only date available ( the next date available is March 18th!! Dont know why really) ...but I dont know if Im really ready or should I wait one extra month!?
Ive been studying for almost 5 months now so I dont wanna keep postponing it...what do you think? Should I take it in 2 weeks or should I wait one more month until I score above 700? Howl could I improve the last 20-30 points in these 2 weeks?
If you are satisfied with your current performance and don't see how you could improve even if you have an extra month then take the test now. There is certainly some scope in Verbal. A 2-3 point verbal increase will make a big difference. Figure out the section you make most mistakes in from your tests and then work on it in the last 2 weeks. Also, work on everything else side by side. You don't want to feel rusty on anything on the day of the test.
If you are not satisfied with your current performance, reschedule. But, before you do that, jot down a schedule for yourself with deadlines for every day. Write down exactly what you are going to do till 15th March to give the test your best shot. You don't need to start working on applications till August so you have plenty of time. But you also need to keep a few months just in case the test doesn't go the way you want it to so you must take it latest by end March.
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor
Get started with Veritas Prep GMAT On Demand for $199
Veritas Prep Reviews