so i got accepted and there are still 6 more months to go before september
should i tell my boss that i got accepted or wait at least untill june??
we dont really get alone and i dont want to lose my job before grad school
what did you do?
I guess it depends on how long have you been working, where you are, what is your employment protection like.
Basically, you need to do the worst case scenario and trade off analysis.