Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Aug 2014, 04:15

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

When to start internship so I can put it on my b-school apps

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 750 Q48 V46
GPA: 3.02
WE: Engineering (Other)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User
When to start internship so I can put it on my b-school apps [#permalink] New post 17 May 2013, 05:59
I'm planning on applying in Fall 2014 for the 2015 school year. I have an opportunity lined up to do an internship at a company who is working around my schedule; they want me to start as early as is required to still be able to put the internship on my school applications but late enough so that I can stay at my current job as long as possible (to minimize earnings loss for me).

If I'm submitting my applications in Fall 2014 for the 2015 school year, when would be a good time to start this internship? I want to make sure I do this right!
Expert Post
Admissionado
Schools: Brown University, Harvard Business School
Followers: 43

Kudos [?]: 518 [0], given: 29

GMAT Tests User
Re: When to start internship so I can put it on my b-school apps [#permalink] New post 21 May 2013, 01:53
Expert's post
Well, you can put your internship on your B-school apps without even starting it! I mean you already have the guaranteed position right? And the likelihood that you will get such a great story in the first two three months at this new job is very low, so I think you can just start the internship as late as you like to maximize your earnings.

Jon Frank
Founder, Admissionado

Admissionado.com

If you like the post, give it a KUDOS!

Re: When to start internship so I can put it on my b-school apps   [#permalink] 21 May 2013, 01:53