Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Oct 2014, 12:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Where to find answer explanations to GMATPrep Questions?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Where to find answer explanations to GMATPrep Questions? [#permalink] New post 28 Apr 2009, 05:49
This is an ignorant question, but can anyone tell me where to find answer explanations for GMATPrep software questions? I took my first practice test last week and there are a few questions that I don't quite understand the answer to. The test prep gives me the answer but has no explanation as to how the answer is derived. If anyone knows where to find explanations to these questions I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2323

Kudos [?]: 9411 [1] , given: 3698

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Where to find answer explanations to GMATPrep Questions? [#permalink] New post 28 Apr 2009, 09:15
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
DirtyZ wrote:
This is an ignorant question, but can anyone tell me where to find answer explanations for GMATPrep software questions? I took my first practice test last week and there are a few questions that I don't quite understand the answer to. The test prep gives me the answer but has no explanation as to how the answer is derived. If anyone knows where to find explanations to these questions I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

You search the Math Forum or Verbal Forum - many of them may have been discussed.

Alternatively, you can buy guides that give you explanations for every question but I don't think that's necessary.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Director
Director
Schools: Duke 2012
Followers: 14

Kudos [?]: 116 [0], given: 16

Re: Where to find answer explanations to GMATPrep Questions? [#permalink] New post 28 Apr 2009, 16:39
I would agree with bb. I was able to find the ones I needed by coming here. The solutions always made sense, so they are trustworthy.

"Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity." - Frank Leahy

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Where to find answer explanations to GMATPrep Questions? [#permalink] New post 29 Apr 2009, 13:40
Thanks for the replies. I will search the forums and hopefully find what I am looking for.
Suspended Member

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Where to find answer explanations to GMATPrep Questions? [#permalink] New post 02 May 2009, 17:56
Unless you want to study only very specific verbal topics, i think it's better to get the entire flashcards set (Verbs, Pronouns, Parallelism, Idioms, and Modifiers) than it is to get an individual set. Either way, you can judge for yourself. There is a free preview set at LINK REMOVED.
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2323

Kudos [?]: 9411 [0], given: 3698

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Where to find answer explanations to GMATPrep Questions? [#permalink] New post 02 May 2009, 18:09
Expert's post
Rygaar you have officially been banned for violating GMATClub rules: http://gmatclub.com/wiki/GMATClub:Rules

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Re: Where to find answer explanations to GMATPrep Questions?   [#permalink] 02 May 2009, 18:09