Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Oct 2014, 01:35

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Where to take a GMAT Diagnostic test?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 21

Where to take a GMAT Diagnostic test? [#permalink] New post 28 Oct 2011, 12:01
Hi,

Where does one take a GMAT diagnostic test from?

Thanks
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 1

Re: Where to take a GMAT Diagnostic test? [#permalink] New post 28 Oct 2011, 16:46
mba.com

Install GMAT PREP software and you can take 2 free GMAT-style diagnostic tests from the makers of the test.

Aim for the sky! (800 in this case)
If you like my post, please give me Kudos :)

Intern
Intern

Re: Where to take a GMAT Diagnostic test? [#permalink] New post 28 Oct 2011, 16:54
Mindreko wrote:

Install GMAT PREP software and you can take 2 free GMAT-style diagnostic tests from the makers of the test.

Thanks.. Just one thing.
Shouldn't I reserve these 2 tests and take them during the last week of prep or there are tests specifically for diag by GMAT prep?
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 17 [1] , given: 1

Re: Where to take a GMAT Diagnostic test? [#permalink] New post 28 Oct 2011, 17:19
This post received
KUDOS
There are only 2 tests by GMAT Prep. I recommend doing one now, under test conditions to get an accurate depiction of where you stand right now, and doing the 2nd test after you finish all your preparation to see how much you have improved. The question banks are different though, so you can do the GMAT prep test more than once. Good luck.

Aim for the sky! (800 in this case)
If you like my post, please give me Kudos :)

Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: Q V
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 5

Re: Where to take a GMAT Diagnostic test? [#permalink] New post 28 Oct 2011, 18:45
It is a good idea to take one of the GMAT Prep tests to gauge your strengths and weaknesses. By doing this, you can tailor your study plan to your needs.
Followers: 23

Kudos [?]: 324 [0], given: 191

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Where to take a GMAT Diagnostic test? [#permalink] New post 31 Oct 2011, 01:46
Try Knewton free Diagnostics, even if they underscore you, it would only benefit you, as force you to prepare more.

The question is not can you rise up to iconic! The real question is will you ?

Intern
Intern

Re: Where to take a GMAT Diagnostic test? [#permalink] New post 31 Oct 2011, 09:29
AbhiJ wrote:
Try Knewton free Diagnostics, even if they underscore you, it would only benefit you, as force you to prepare more.

Thanks!
Though, do they have any scoring sheet to compare/place myself ?
Manhattan GMAT Online Marketing Associate
Followers: 24

Kudos [?]: 56 [0], given: 7

Re: Where to take a GMAT Diagnostic test? [#permalink] New post 31 Oct 2011, 13:43
Manhattan GMAT also offers a free computer adaptive test just for registering on the website. It replicates the look and feel of a real GMAT and provides you with an assessment report at the end. http://www.manhattangmat.com/free-gmat. ... paign=home

Best,
Matt Mapplebeck
Student Services Associate
Manhattan GMAT

Matt Mapplebeck | Manhattan GMAT Online Marketing Associate | New York

Manhattan GMAT Discount | Manhattan GMAT Course Reviews |
Manhattan GMAT Reviews

Intern
Intern

Re: Where to take a GMAT Diagnostic test? [#permalink] New post 31 Oct 2011, 15:15
[quote="mmapplebeck"]Manhattan GMAT also offers a free computer adaptive test just for registering on the website. It replicates the look and feel of a real GMAT and provides you with an assessment report at the end.

Thanks. I actually went to the Mgmat website but saw the test isn't a full length but rather only for quant?
Is that true or I am missing something?
Manhattan GMAT Online Marketing Associate
Followers: 24

Kudos [?]: 56 [0], given: 7

Re: Where to take a GMAT Diagnostic test? [#permalink] New post 01 Nov 2011, 05:41
Hey,

It's a full length exam with all sections--essays, quant and verbal. Go to the following link and click the sign me up button: where-to-take-a-gmat-diagnostic-test-122502.html#p995199
One you register an account, log in to the Student Center found in the top navigation of the website and you'll find your exam on the CAT Exams & Diagnostics tab. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,
Matt Mapplebeck
Student Services Associate
Manhattan GMAT

Matt Mapplebeck | Manhattan GMAT Online Marketing Associate | New York

Manhattan GMAT Discount | Manhattan GMAT Course Reviews |
Manhattan GMAT Reviews

Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 12

Reviews Badge
Re: Where to take a GMAT Diagnostic test? [#permalink] New post 07 Nov 2011, 13:02
go to www.mba.com to pickup the gmatprep software
Re: Where to take a GMAT Diagnostic test?   [#permalink] 07 Nov 2011, 13:02