I have gotten hold of the following books. I am finished with revising my Maths in OG12
, yet to start on qualitative.
Currently I have the following books:
1) The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 12th Edition
2) The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review, 2nd Edition
3) The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review, 2nd Edition
4) Cracking The Gmat
, 2009 Edition (Princeton Review
5) McGraw-Hill's GMAT, 2009 Edition
1) Which book should I start practicing on? I read somewhere that we should keep the OG questions for the last
2) Should I purchase Kaplan Premier
3) Are these sufficient for a 750 score?
Thanks for your help and advice in advance! looking forward to bb's reply too!