Here is my profile in brief.
1. GMAT 620 (Will be retaking the GMAt in Nov). TOEFL (113). Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science (76%). 10th ICSE (83%).
2. Total 2 years of experience: I am currently working at Yahoo!. prior to Yahoo! I was working for a mobile apps startup.
3. Founder of No 1 student community portal in state (500,000 students)
4. Founder of TechSpark, official multi disciplinary technical forum in college.
5. Installed water purification system in government school in Bangalore.
6. Winner of Business plan competition (in college, Economic Times Power of Ideas and at Yahoo!)
7. Helped implement social media branding strategy for a large Hospital.
8. Highschool in London.
9. Played soccer for school and college teams.
10. Played host at talk shows with CEOs (called Coffee with CEO) while in college.
11. Attempted to bootstrap own startup but it failed and eventually had to be shutdown.
I hope to ship a product to every household on the planet one day! Hence, I am looking for MBA college which can not only refine my entrepreneurship, business, marketing skills but also have plenty tech enthusiasts in the campus. Can you please advice on which colleges to would be a good fit for me?
What GMAT score do you think you will get?
With your current score, consider Babson.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog