First of all thanks for attending my query.
Following are the details that were asked by you
1) Where do you wanna settle post MBA
2) one year or two year mba
A Two Year Full Time MBA
3) what are your goals
Industrial management, Marketing
4) Leadership experience - at work or outside work
- Led and successfully implemented ISO/TS 16949:2009 in the organization
- Was the Star Performer of the Year (the same year of joining)
- President at College
- Chief Coordinator at Youth festivals
- Students Coordinator at Training & Placement department
- University Color Holder
- Sports Captain of High school and Senior Secondary School
Thanks & Regards
Sorry for delay in reply
Your limited work experience (with limited exposure) will be a challenge for you, but you can surely highlight your valuable contributions and can exhibit what you have learned during the span of two years that makes you unique (this would be difficult for me to explain since it requires detailed analysis of your work).
Please ensure that you also mention career progression if you have any.
Your low academics will be a concern for you, specifically because you have limited work experience.
I would suggest you to retake GMAT, because
1) You need some point to diffrentiate yourself from rest of the engineering graduates - and i think higher GMAT score (750+) will be a good idea
2) With 750+ GMAT, you can justify your lower academic grades
With the same GMAT and the given profile, I think you can try top 10-15 schools and you will have a good chance for schools between 15-25
Hope this helps
Free Essay Reviewing Service