Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Aug 2014, 07:50

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Which MBA college is better Cass or Bradford or Strathclyde

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Technology
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Which MBA college is better Cass or Bradford or Strathclyde [#permalink] New post 26 Sep 2012, 02:19
Dear all,

This is Rajesh and I have got 5 years of experience in IT and working in network and security management. I am from Indian, but currently working in Dubai. I would like to join EMBA with one of the below colleges in Dubai. All these colleges have got branches in Dubai.

1) Cass Business School (2 yrs) -- GBP 33000 (fee)

2) Strathclyde Business School( 3 yrs) -- GBP - 24000

3) Bradford Business School (2.6 Yrs) -- GBP - 18000

I wanted to if I choose for Bradford or Strathclyde Business School is that fine or shall i choose only Cass

I have got in touch with all of them and they said my profile is eligible for EMBA. Now the question is which school among them are the best for future employment perspective. I wanted to settle down either in Europe or Australia after the studies (say 5 yrs down the line).

My goals are need to good career opportunities after the MBA. All of them have got tripe accreditation. But Cass business school is very costly.

Could some one here please suggest me which one to choose and why the business schools is different from other school. It would be a great help for me. Because I am planning to invest huge amount on this thinking it will be benefiting me in terms of good career. I I thank you all of you in advance for helping me in this regard.

Regards,
Rajesh.Yadla
Intern
Intern

Re: Which MBA college is better Cass or Bradford or Strathclyde [#permalink] New post 04 Oct 2012, 06:00
Hi Rajesh,

Just dropping by to share some applicant tips for the Bradford MBA programme. In an interview given by one of their Adcoms, it was mentioned that making a successful application at Bradford requires recognizing that the MBA is a starting point and not an endpoint. You have to meet the key criteria of having a good academic background, quality of work experience in managerial role. At interview stages be prepared to express what you have to bring to the cohort. Good luck with your application!
Intern
Intern

Re: Which MBA college is better Cass or Bradford or Strathclyde [#permalink] New post 09 Oct 2012, 20:02
Hi Thank you for your reply..

Yesterday I have spoken to Manchester University and trying to apply for their Part time MBA in Dubai.. Do you have any comments on this .. I see the price tag is 25K GBP which can be paid in 6 installments over 3 years. Can you suggest me to go with Manchester. I am little bit concern about the Warwick Distance MBA as the degree will not be as equal as full time. Manchester said their Part-time MBA is same as full time with the same syllabus.. Please help me in this..

Regards,
Rajesh.Yadla
Intern
Intern

Re: Which MBA college is better Cass or Bradford or Strathclyde [#permalink] New post 16 Jul 2013, 09:54
HI Rajesh

Which did you choose finally? I have a very similar experience (but in finance) and background as you and I have the same questions. I am researching the executive mba options in dubai (looking for career support and placement post MBA). I would like to know how you proceeded. Seems like we have researched on similar lines.
Intern
Intern

Re: Which MBA college is better Cass or Bradford or Strathclyde [#permalink] New post 16 Jul 2013, 21:24
priyanca wrote:
HI Rajesh

Which did you choose finally? I have a very similar experience (but in finance) and background as you and I have the same questions. I am researching the executive mba options in dubai (looking for career support and placement post MBA). I would like to know how you proceeded. Seems like we have researched on similar lines.

Hi Dear,

I finally choose to not to do Executive MBA as I am looking for a change in career and some of my friends suggested to do full time MBA. If I were you I would have chosen Cass because of its reputation in Finance. They are one of the best b-schools in UK for finance and may be a better option to go with. However, please do check with them about the Career placements. Because this school is expensive than the other two schools as well. This is only my opinion and please take a wise decision from your end.
Intern
Intern

Re: Which MBA college is better Cass or Bradford or Strathclyde [#permalink] New post 16 Jul 2013, 21:29
rajeshyadla wrote:
priyanca wrote:
HI Rajesh

Hi Dear,

I finally choose to not to do Executive MBA as I am looking for a change in career and some of my friends suggested to do full time MBA. If I were you I would have chosen Cass because of its reputation in Finance. They are one of the best b-schools in UK for finance and may be a better option to go with. However, please do check with them about the Career placements. Because this school is expensive than the other two schools as well. This is only my opinion and please take a wise decision from your end.

thanks for quick reply...So what full time MBA in dubai are you considering.
Re: Which MBA college is better Cass or Bradford or Strathclyde   [#permalink] 16 Jul 2013, 21:29